SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
staff

Prayer Request

Hi,I am moved to ask for prayer for the salvation of my wife and elderly mother.I dont think I am a great prayer warrior and would be greatful if some of you would help me and pray for a breakthrough.This is the most important thing to me.I hope the Lord will lead some of you to pray thank you.Staff

2010/12/2 20:18Profile

Re: Prayer Request

will pray,

2010/12/2 20:30
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Prayer Request

You got it!

2010/12/3 6:03Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Most definitely we will be praying. Most of us here hear the cry of your heart and it is our cry as well for family members.

I know the Lord hears and it is His will as well they walk with Him. Keep praying, believing and keep your joy. The world has no joy and our enemy wants to rob us of our joy.

Joy in knowing that the Lord hears and is working on your loved ones to bring them to the light. He is our hope. The joy of the Lord is our strength. It is good to be sober and to cry out to God in the prayer closet - when you have cried out your heart to the Lord, then come out with peace and joy knowing that He has heard and He is working on them if we see fruit or not. His ways, His timing is not ours. But it is perfect.

We thank You Lord for You are good and You are hearing the cries of our hearts for our loved ones and friends and for people around the world to know You and to walk with You as it is Your desire as well. We thank You Lord for who You are and that You will send others who walk with You to our loved ones to water the seeds that have been planted and You Lord will give the increase. Glory to Your Name.

And Lord, help us to let our light shine and to keep our joy. The joy of knowing You, walking with You and give us the heart to believe when we begin to have faint of heart. We cast our burdens upon You O' God for You care for us. And we will seek first Your Kingdom and Your righteousness and know that all these things will be added unto us. We glory in Your Name only Lord. We give You praise and thanks from our hearts. In Jesus Powerful Name - Amen

2010/12/3 12:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy