SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Public Confession from Krispy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
learjet

Re: Public Confession from Krispy

What sin are you talking about brother? I see nothing! ;-)

2010/11/29 11:22Profile

Re:

Everything hidden shall be brought to light and soon we shall know as we are known.

God grant all of the One('s) family here to be bold as the lion of the tribe of Judah.

Best to get the residual sin (of our flesh) out of the way now rather than be ashamed at His Bema Seat Judgement.

There is good reason Jesus said we should not fear any but Him who can cast both body and soul into hell.

God Bless all who will, --(as Krispy)-- think, walk, and talk more and moreso in the fear of the Lord. In Him are all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, granting understanding to the most simple.

May all who comment (and even read) here know the great freedom in Jesus Christ through

H. onest
O. pen
T. ransparency

"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us, that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."

Titus 2.11-14

Krispy,

Sometimes it takes a clearer view of eternity to recognize that nothing but conformity to the image of Jesus Christ is the one and only thing that, after all is said and done, remains everlasting forever.

God Bless you greatly as you walk more faithfully before Him through and in His faithfulness alone.

Grace and Shalom to you and yours,
(You remain in our prayers!)

gregg

2010/11/29 11:43

Re:

Dear brother,

Thank you for bringing your portion of Christ to us today. Broken and humble and honest. Your words are more significant to us than a perfect 5 point sermon.

Lam 3:21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
Lam 3:22 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
Lam 3:23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

2010/11/29 11:44
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

We're all Pharisees by nature. It's ok brother.

2010/11/29 12:00Profile

Re:

Of course you are forgiven Krispy.

Pro 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

I believe merely having a "sign-on-name" is protection enough for identity. rainydaygirl need not expose herself because our sign-on-names were intended for our protection in the first place. Though this is a gathering of The Church, we are not protected by the four walls and those who are within them here --- we're in cyberspace, where, if you put your name out there - the Internet affords 'anyone' the ability to find your address, phone number and email account. THAT I have personally found to be very dangerous. If for some reason - one must change their sign-on-name, that also is no sin because it has been permitted by SermonIndex and the ethics of this site is to not expose one who has done so - provided the person only maintains ONE sign-on-name and doesn't try to be two members at the same time.

My personal feelings are - that the less we talk about "self" on this Site the better, but when one needs or wants to for any reason, the forum section titled 'Miracles that follow the plow' is the best place for that -- for prayer requests, testimonies and so forth.

On the Index Page - each section gives a description under each header of it's content.

I appreciated buttermilk's and gregg's posts, in that they, just for two, included "us all".
All things that can be shaken, will be - and He definitely will have a Church that is without spot or blemish. We do pray daily for the LORD to conform to HIS IMAGE and that we may decrease and HE Increase. We are all in need of this shaking and better to shout it from the housetops to GOD and if need be, to men, then for others to do it.

I've read this one thesis on Truth over and over since first finding it because I know that one lie will Always lead to another and unless we all find our strength from the Spirit of TRUTH - any of us could develop a pattern of untruthfulness.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=1563

Amen to all the others who have said it also, in their own ways - "GOD help us all" to continually be conformed to His Image, daily. Amen, In His Love.

His Love to you and yours Krispy.

2010/11/29 12:15
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

I think that this is a great reminder to us all that, despite any intentions, we should endeavor to be like Nathanael. Jesus said of him, "Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no deceit" (John 1:47 NASB)!

Praying for you, brother. You are greatly loved.

2010/11/29 12:18Profile

Re: krispy to me.

I've hid things too, things I'm ashamed of that present a persona different than me; stronger and more noble. Being a Marine, or not being a Marine is really accidental. One manifestation of real bravery is casting yourself publicly upon the mercies of God, and the forgiveness of His true people.I'm sure the Father sees it that way.

You were and will be a genuine asset to the forum here. I love the way you set things in stone, and your sense of humor, and confronting the flip-floppers with biting truth.

I want you to see me, Brothertom as covered by the blood, and remember, if God sees our stumbling and pride when repented of, as something to remembered no more, we had better get in line.

Looking forward to hearing from you Steve. I know your not burnt out, but you will always be a KRISPY to me! your brother; Tom

2010/11/29 12:32
jlosinski

North Pole, Alaska

Re:

I would strongly contend that "being a Marine or not a Marine is really accidental". It is deceit, and mars those who have earned the title of "Marine" and have sacrificed many comforts and personal security to protect us. As a former Marine and an Iraq war veteran I am offended that Krispy had made such a claim, in addition to pretending to be a Gulf war veteran. I appreciate his willingness to submit to God and confess, but I am disappointed in his choice to deceive.
Joe

2010/11/29 13:02Profile

Re:

Quote:
I am disappointed in his choice to deceive

Joe... I am too. And I personally apologize to you and to all others out there who I have personally offended by this particular deceit. Altho this is no excuse, that particular deceit was bred out of my own disappointment at not being able to serve when at the time that was what I wanted to do. I am a diabetic, and was not allowed.

I'm not looking for sympathy, trust me. Just trying to say that I admire and look up to anyone who served... and in a weird way that is where that came from.

Sin is sin though, and I deeply apologize for hurting you and others in this way.

2010/11/29 13:32
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. How could we not forgive a brother who humbly confesses his sin and asks for forgiveness. If you do not forgive those who tresspass against you your heavenly father will not forgive you.

2010/11/29 14:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy