SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events :  Lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near!

This is a quote from an article I read about the bail out of Ireland.  

“There’s not going to be someone coming from Mars or the moon to bail out the IMF or the Eurozone,” Roubini said tartly on Squawk Box. He might have also said that there’s not going to be someone coming from China to bailout the U.S. . . . forever.

I do seem to remember the bible telling us some one will come to bail out the world with a single currency instrument.

Can anyone else see this is being purposely orchestrated? With Obama telling the Fed. To print 1.2 trillion and then many different contries asking for a new reserve currency. Come on? Why would you just print more money to help bring us out of a financial crisis? All it did was what it was designed to do. Set us on the road to a one world currentcy. Which by the way was introduced at the last G-20 summit. When we printed that money all we did was devalue the dollors that China and others hold. There for they want to change the rules. Going
Just as planned?

Any way it's in Revelations history written in advance. You know the testimony of Jesus written to the churches? To bad most of the chuch thinks we will not be here?

Revelation 22:16

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star. ” 

Jesus said that Revelation was written for the churches. The church might want to tough'n up? The church for most part does not even want to talk about anything bad much less go through it!

http://m.bnet.com/blog/business-decision/too-big-to-bail-out-ireland-gm-and-the-fate-of-america-8217s-banks/577

God bless the church on Earth with wisdom and insight. 

Daniel 11:33-35

33 “Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered. 34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them. 35 Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time. 

Daniel 12:3

3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 

Daniel 12:9-10

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand. 

2010/11/24 20:57
staff

Re: Lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near!

Hi,
The bailouts happening in the eurozone is quite amazing and not given much airtime in the states.We know that these financial crisis will lead to one currency in the end.How long this process will take we dont know.
As to how orchestrated this process is its not clear.The devil is steering the process but how much our leaders know is harder to figure out.
As to the rapture of the Church thats another question,I dont think that it has a bearing on whether this process will be stopped,we know it wont but perhaps it could be slowed up.Isnt it amazing that they make up important sounding terms for printing money like QE2.Staff

2010/11/25 17:50Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Quote:
I do seem to remember the bible telling us some one will come to bail out the world with a single currency instrument.

Where do you find that? Just asking.

2010/11/25 19:40Profile

Quote:
Daniel 12:9-10 9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.

It says, "the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end".

Now, who is going to be the one to unveil this sealed book at the time of the end?

And when it's unsealed by whom ever, will we believe him?

Now if we believe that these are the end days, it's only logical to conclude that the revealing of this sealed book would take place around this time.

I feel sorry for the person whom God chooses to use to show forth this revelation because, we have a hard time believing anyone today that speaks of dreams and visions.

2010/11/25 21:57
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

The opening words to the book of Revelation reads, 'The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servant, things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John.'

Jesus is the one who has opened the words already.

And Snuf, you are right. Not only do we have a hard time believing, but they did in the time of Jesus also. And look what they did to Him.

And it is Jesus whom God used to bring forth His revelation.

God bless.

2010/11/26 8:23Profile

Re:

Quote:
Jesus is the one who has opened the words already.

But that can't be, the end wasn't 2000 years ago, the end is here upon us. The Angel said to Daniel, "seal up the vision TILL the time of the end". In other words, When the end is near, this book will become unsealed. And the reason why I dispute that is because of the wording at the beginning of the chapter to which our brother had pointed out, "Which must SHORTLY come to pass."

So the end and the unsealing of the book to which Daniel sealed could not have been the book of Revelation because that book was coming to pass shortly, even at the end of the book of Revelation it says, 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

Now if John was told that the time was at hand, and that was 2000 years ago, how can anyone believe the preachers today that say the same thing?

I mean think about it, if John wrote it back then, and we are saying it today, than we can take it to the bank that the end might be near or it could be another 2000 years.

And I don't believe for a moment that God plays mind games with His creation when He speaks of time.

2010/11/26 15:35
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
But that can't be, the end wasn't 2000 years ago, the end is here upon us. The Angel said to Daniel, "seal up the vision TILL the time of the end". In other words, When the end is near, this book will become unsealed. And the reason why I dispute that is because of the wording at the beginning of the chapter to which our brother had pointed out, "Which must SHORTLY come to pass." So the end and the unsealing of the book to which Daniel sealed could not have been the book of Revelation because that book was coming to pass shortly, even at the end of the book of Revelation it says, 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. Now if John was told that the time was at hand, and that was 2000 years ago, how can anyone believe the preachers today that say the same thing? I mean think about it, if John wrote it back then, and we are saying it today, than we can take it to the bank that the end might be near or it could be another 2000 years. And I don't believe for a moment that God plays mind games with His creation when He speaks of time.

It would be interesting to try to define the "time of the end". Here are some interesting scriptures.

Act 2:16-21
(16) But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
(17) And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
(18) And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
(19) And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
(20) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
(21) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Joel prophecied that the day of pentecost would be in the last days. John was given the vision and wrote it as revelation after the day of pentecost a good many years. So if the day of pentecost is "in the last days" then surely the revelation given to John is also "in the last days." Peter stands up and states that this event is part of Joel's prophecy and then repeats the entire prophecy. Part of it was fulfilled at pentecost and beyond perpetually until the last part of it is also fulfilled.

Prophecy is often like that. We look at 2000 years as some long and drawn out period of time. Prophetically it is one age or time period known as the "last days". It is the time of the dispensation of the grace of God (I mean dispensation as the dispensing of or dealing of God's grace, not in the sense of "dispensationalist"). Part of Joel's prophecy has come to pass, part of it is yet to come, all of it is taking place "in the last days".

2010/11/26 18:18Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
"in the last days".

It has been my understanding that this phrase refers to the era of time preceding Jesus return.

What you have are several major events that occur during this time, e.g., Pentecost, persecution, etc. And then Revelation provides us more details about the times immediately preceding the return of the LORD.

My understanding until I am proven wrong!

ginnyrose

2010/11/26 19:33Profile

Re:

Quote:
Prophecy is often like that. We look at 2000 years as some long and drawn out period of time. Prophetically it is one age or time period known as the "last days". It is the time of the dispensation of the grace of God (I mean dispensation as the dispensing of or dealing of God's grace, not in the sense of "dispensationalist"). Part of Joel's prophecy has come to pass, part of it is yet to come, all of it is taking place "in the last days".

That's pretty scary Brother. We enter the realm of picking and choosing which prophecies are fulfilled and which ones remain for some unknown period, and a great many a reason how cults, sects and denominations are anchored in the use thereof.

The reason why I say that is because of this updated prophetic utterance from God through the Prophet Ezekiel. Now, just to let you know, I 100% believe in the exact wording of this text, I do not seek out another way of wording it through a different translation to suit my doctrinal position. (and I am not accusing you of this, just making the statement).

Ezekiel 12:22 Son of man, what is that proverb that ye have in the land of Israel, saying, The days are prolonged, and every vision faileth?

Ezekiel 12:23 Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will make this proverb to cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel; but say unto them, The days are at hand, and the effect of every vision.

Ezekiel 12:25 For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 12:27 Son of man, behold, they of the house of Israel say, The vision that he seeth is for many days to come, and he prophesieth of the times that are far off.

Ezekiel 12:28 Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord GOD.

2010/11/28 11:30

Re:

Revelation 13:16-18

16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man’s number. His number is 666.

Also google Recomendation 666 and check it out.

2010/11/29 9:55

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy