SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Ten Shekiels and A Shirt :An Observation

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Learn,I have looked over this again and what Paris Reidhead is saying below is that we are not led by the spirit or born of god unless we have said verbally or in our hearts something like this,
"Lord Jesus, I'm going to obey you, and love you, and serve you, and do what you want me to do, as long as I live even if I go to Hell at the end of the road, simply because YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE LOVED, AND OBEYED, AND SERVED,
I got saved I didnt say the above or thought it.I was just delighted that God existed and I wasnt going to hell.I have been led by the spirit and consider myself Born Of Him.In a way my selfishness and fear caused me to make a descision to follow Christ,Thanks again Staff
qoute from Ten Shekils and a shirt
But I believe that the only ones whom God actually witnesses by His Spirit and are born of Him, are the people, whether they say it or not, that come to Jesus Christ and say something like this, "Lord Jesus, I'm going to obey you, and love you, and serve you, and do what you want me to do, as long as I live even if I go to Hell at the end of the road, simply because YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE LOVED, AND OBEYED, AND SERVED,

2010/11/21 12:48Profile
learn

Re:

Aha! Reidhead didn't say that it was at the point of being born again that they would believe it (whether they say it or not verbally).

God know who are His. God knows when to bring His people to Him. God is the initiator, we are not.

2010/11/21 13:28Profile
staff

Re:

hi Learn,Ive lost you now,sorry could you explain that again if you get a chance,thanks staff

2010/11/21 17:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy