SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : THE KEY TO ALL DELIVERANCE David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

THE KEY TO ALL DELIVERANCE David Wilkerson

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2010
THE KEY TO ALL DELIVERANCE

The Holy Spirit gave David a revelation that is the key to all deliverance. David could say, “The reason God delivered me from all my enemies—from all my sorrows and the powers of hell—is because I am precious to him. My God delights in me!”

“He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me (Psalm 18:19). Do you need deliverance? From lust, temptation or trial? From a problem that’s mental, spiritual, emotional or physical? The key to your victory is in this verse above. God delights in you! You are precious to him!

In Song of Solomon, the Lord says of his bride, “How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!” (Song of Solomon 7:6). Three of the Hebrew words in this verse are synonymous: fair means precious; pleasant indicates pleasure; and delights. These words describe Jesus’s thoughts toward his bride as he beholds her. He looks at her and says, “How beautiful, sweet and delightful you are. You are precious to me, O love.”

In turn, the bride boasts, “I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me” (7:10). The meaning here is: He runs after me with delight. He chases me because I am so precious to him.

These same thoughts are found throughout the Psalms. “The Lord takes pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy” (Psalm 147:11). “The Lord takes pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation” (149:4).

2010/11/15 10:29Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: THE KEY TO ALL DELIVERANCE David Wilkerson

The truth of GOD'S promises is
the key to deliverance. "If you
abide in My word, you are My
disciples indeed. And you shall
know the truth, and the truth
shall make you free."
John 8 vs31-32

2010/11/15 10:35Profile

The truth shall make you free.

It is the truth that "I am precious to him. My God delights in me!” That makes us free!!!!

Just rest in His word and His Love.

2010/11/15 10:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy