SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Extreme Wickedness from Amazon.com

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
earle777

Extreme Wickedness from Amazon.com

The headline in Halifax Metro News read, Outrage Prompts Book Can - the Pedophiles guide to love and pleasure previously sold on amazon.

Amazon is no longer selling a self published guide for pedophiles. It wasnt immediately clear whether Amazon.com inc. Had pulled the item, or whether the author withdrew it. Amazon did not immediately return messages thursday.

The book, The Pedophiles Guide To Love and Pleasure: a Child lovers Code of Conduct, offers advice to pedophiles on how to make a sexual encounter with a child as safe as possible. It includes descriptions of encounters.

THAT WAS WRITTEN WORD FOR WORD FROM THE ASSOCIATED PRESS and of course was hidden in the middle part of paper, in stead of on front page where it belongs - right next to the entertainment section. I first heard this truth maybe 2 years ago from brother Scott Johnson - www.contendingfortruth.com - I consider it enough of an issue to send to you.

Father forgive them they know not what they do.

more: http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20101111/amazon-book-defends-pedophilia-101111/

2010/11/13 10:29Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Wickedness from Amazon.com

King Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes if we try to live our lives without God, then we have no purpose or hope. A life without God is empty and meaningless. “‘Meaningless! Meaningless!’ says the Teacher. ‘Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless’” (1:2). The King James Version uses the word “vanity,” which means “empty, purposeless, worthless,” 37 times. In my "opinion" what he is saying, when folks try and live their lives without God, they have no purpose, when a person tries to live without a purpose, it's open season, so to say. This is why people can just walk up to someone shoot them in the head, and steal two dollars out of their wallet, "no purpose" as Solomon said,everything is meaningless. So what this tells me is, the leaders at Amazon don't know who God is, why? because if they did, this book would have never been on their list,why? because if they did know God, they would know this book has a meaning, to hurt, to lust after Gods little innocent children, to keep the sick, sick. I know Amazon does not always sell the books we might find at Church,but I feel they are as sick as the person that wrote this book for not slamming the door in the face of the person that wrote this book, before Amazon's name was ever affiliated with it. This "is" a sign of the times, and it's only going to get worse, Thank God King Solomon, we here at SI know who God is.
Mr. Bill

2010/11/13 11:16Profile

Re: Extreme Wickedness from Amazon.com

Quote:
how to make a sexual encounter with a child as safe as possible.

This is a lie.

'a sexual encounter with a child' is NEVER safe for the child.

Even the use of the word 'child', tells you that the supposed adult in the proposed scenario, is operating by a set of rules totally outside God's perfect decrees, and 'Maker's Instructions'.

2010/11/13 11:55
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

It is obvious that such a thing is wicked; it is considered absolutely abhorrent even in the eyes of the children of satan in this wicked world. How much more then for God's own children. It is shameful to even mention it.

Because of the offensive nature of this theme, I am shutting the thread down. It is asked that we refrain from bringing sexual topics such as this to light in this forum. Thank you.

2010/11/13 12:24Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy