SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for Peyton in Car Accident, in coma

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
dougr777

Prayer for Peyton in Car Accident, in coma

My wife's cousin Peyton was driving home with his youth pastor when this car accident happend. Please lift him up in prayer.

Any prayers, words of encouragement, scripture will be shared with our cousin.

Thanks. Doug

---
Peyton Carter was in a car crash on Friday November 5, 2010. He was a passenger in a car driving home from a friends house. The driver swerved and lost control of his car. He swerved into a brick wall, hitting on Peyton's side. Off of Yorktown and Magnolia in Huntington Beach. There were no drugs or alcohol involved. He immedietly went unconscious after the impact and is now in a coma. Please pray for Peyton. Pray for his family also that they would have peace. Thanks so much.

Peyton’s facebook pages:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pray-for-Peyton/127695207289365?ref=ts&v=wall

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pray-for-Peyton/116354438427970?ref=ts&v=wall

2010/11/11 9:09Profile

Re: Prayer for Peyton in Car Accident, in coma

He looks really young. How old is he? Keep us updated.

2010/11/11 9:32
dougr777

Re:

Payton is 14 years old. Thanks for your prayers. I will keep you updated. He is heavily sedated right now until the pressure in his brain and bleeding is reduced. The doctors are carefully watching him neurologically to see how he responds.

Doug

2010/11/11 9:45Profile

Doug

thru my tears, i pray TOTAL HEALING in the Name of Jesus.

i pray heart comfort for you, this dear lads parents, may God strengthen your Faith, may Jesus hold all your hands, aand caress your hearts

Be with them Father God, comfort them Jesus, heal your child Payton in Jesus' Name.

Father, collect our tears, and have Mercy on Payton, and in Your Son's Name, heal his body and mind, i beg You in Jesus Name, amen

2010/11/11 10:18
Nellie

May God who holds this Universe in His Hands, minister
Healing to Peyton, and be with all the Family.
He is able to bring him out of the Coma, because my Mother was in a Coma for 5 weeks, and God brought her forth stronger than she was before.
He is a Wonderful God, and He is concerned about all your needs.
God Bless.

2010/11/11 10:59Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

This is so sad. I am and will continue to pray as well with all for this young boy. Be glorified here Lord, be glorified. Amen!

2010/11/12 13:20Profile
iceman9

New York

Doug,

Are there any updates on Peyton's status or additional specific prayer needs?

We will continue to keep him in prayer.

God be with you!
Brian

2010/11/12 21:43Profile
dougr777

Re:

Here is an update on Peyton from an email:

----

It's Friday nite at 7:00. Fever went down from 103-ish to 101-ish, but added that when the nurse touched Peyton's finger in a certain way, two other fingers responded with movement (over and over).

When the nurse showed the Dr., he touched Peyton's neck, feet and another spot I forgot (neck? arm?) and Peyton responded each time with obvious motions. Dr. said "He's doing good" and then asked "He's been here for 2 weeks, right?" Nurse replied "one week".

Tomorrow they may possibly remove the ventilator.

----

so he is slowly improving. Thank you all for praying for Peyton.

Doug

2010/11/13 0:57Profile
dougr777

Re:

Updates on Peyton an hour ago:

Precious news from today: Peyton's Mom was reading him letters from the 1st few days and he smiled several times and then laughed at one of them! No words yet, but when he is awake he is curious and tries to help. He even sucked some water off a sponge stick and swallowed! Praise God! We are in the midst of a miracle!!! Pray For Peyton...

2010/11/21 22:05Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

My wife and I are continuing in prayer!

2010/11/21 22:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy