Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : HERESY IS SIN - VISION

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Lesserlight

Re:

Quote:
It is very clear to you that going to a doctor is a sin, but to me it is not. I can trust in God and do both, while others cannot, that is okay to

Nobody said that going to a doctor is a sin so how about not making a point out of what was never said......... Do that and keep the insults down and I wont ask for a break...............fair enough?

The point is that if God was working in your church you would not have to call a doctor.

James makes it very clear that if there are no works than that faith is dead and I happen to agree with him........ why do you not believe James?

Unless you can show where God is at work in your church than He is not there! So I ask you why is God missing in action from your church?

At least at the one or two churches that I might show up at there have been instances in the past of profound miracles witnessed by hospital staff done at the hands of their elders........ that is the good news about them but since they have succeeded size wise I am not holding my breath for them

Other people see miracles happen so why not you?

There must be a reason why because when harmony exists between man and God His works show up

I just used the doctor thing so you could see the separation between your church and God

Unless the Bible is wrong and God does change and the God today is not the same God of Israel that worked signs and wonders through His prophets and Apostles ........... you have no excuses to why you cannot expect God to intercede at the request of your elders

I realize there is small benefit to feeling all nice inside during worship songs and I mean that from the bottom of me heart........I like it too

But I believe in a bigger God that does do miracles ....... and a miracle-less church is a God-less church

Blessings

Doug

2010/11/12 7:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy