SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : God Ends Idol’s 700-Year Reign in Guatemalan Village

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

God Ends Idol’s 700-Year Reign in Guatemalan Village

I found this news item a blessing. Thought others may enjoy it as well.

http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34664&PN=1&TPN=1

ginnyrose

2010/11/8 19:50Profile

Re: God Ends Idol’s 700-Year Reign in Guatemalan Village

HalleLuYah!!! thats good stuff, thats the kind of news story i like to read. thanks Ginny! neil

2010/11/8 20:04
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Yes, Neil, I just love these type of news articles! The WOW factor is humongous! :-) Glad you liked it.

ginnyrose

2010/11/8 21:27Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: God Ends Idol’s 700-Year Reign in Guatemalan Village

MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS (THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH) for sharing this article. I share fellowship in Monroe Louisiana several people from that section of Guatemala (where they speak the dialect Quiché). I have always been entrigued by the spirit and mindset of those people. There is such a humility and sweetness about them that I often feel unworthy to be around them. Many of them struggle to communicate in Spanish. They tell me that many of the churches there in Guatemala have purchased places in the mountains where people can go for "sacrificio" (sacrifice). MANY of them go to such places and spend entire weeks or even longer (2, 3, or 4 weeks)fasting and praying. I have heard SO MANY such accounts of miracles that it makes me crave for the same here. Several of those people meet with us every Sunday morning at 7am for prayer.

Earlier this year, one of them was riding his bicycle down Louisville Avenue here in Monroe, and an 18-wheeler ran over him. His bike was destroyed, but none of the wheels touched him. He only had a few scratches and a little of a back ache. God has helped him with his back ache.

Some of them had told me about the large produce down there. How awesome our God is toward those who humbly seek Him!

2010/11/8 23:31Profile
learn

Re:

Thank you for this article. The Lord is merciful and gracious. We serve an amazing God.

2010/11/9 8:13Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thank-you for the confirmation, Michael! Sometimes people will exaggerate the miraculous so it is wonderful there are other witnesses to this transformation.

God bless you for sharing this testimony!

ginnyrose

2010/11/9 9:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy