SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need much prayer! (work related)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Need much prayer! (work related)

Like everyone else our company has taken a beating over the past 2 years. We desperately need a HUGE turn around in business or we will get shut down.

I am a homeschool dad with a wife and 4 kids depending on me. God has been faithful to supply all of our needs. I have to admit that I do get fearful at times though. We have really good health insurance with this company, but if I lose my job we're going to be in trouble because I have had some recent health issues.

Please pray for faith to not fear, and for the business climate to begin to change and show signs of life! God can do it all.

Thanx!

2010/11/8 12:26
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: Need much prayer! (work related)

Make GOD your Ways and Means;
HE knows the Way and HE has
the Means!!

2010/11/8 13:09Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Quote:
Make GOD your Ways and Means;
HE knows the Way and HE has
the Means!!

I like that!

I was in a similar situation a few years ago, was working for a large company that anounced that our jobs were being moved to Malaysia. I was tempted to fear because, like you, I am the only source of income for our homeschooled family.

Shortly before the announcement the Lord spoke these verses into my spirit, "The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore." (Psalm 121:7,8)

The temptation to fear drew me closer to the Lord's side and to trust in His promise and I prayed simply that He would open a way so that we could continue to homeschool and my wife wouldn't have to return to the workforce. That prayer was gloriously answered and I now have a better job than I had before.

God is good and His mercy endures forever. We will keep you in prayer.

In Christ,

Ron

2010/11/8 14:09Profile

Re:

Thank you Ron... that was very encouraging.

2010/11/8 14:19

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy