SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : In need of prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
beatenpath

In need of prayer

Please pray for my wife as she seems to have a negative self-image of her at times. I catch her every now and again with comments she makes in private and public that are a little self demoralizing. Thanks in advance! Her name is Maria.

Any husbands here experience this too?

2010/11/7 4:10Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: In need of prayer

Brother,

It was a lie in my mind that the enemy had planted (through different people), that if I beat them to the punch of finding fault with me, then I won’t get my feelings hurt when they do it.

Bro, so many women do that. I used to do that and sometimes I catch myself every so often but the Lord has really done a great deliverance in my mind.

Fast and pray for the Lord to show you what to pray to remove and rebuke out of her life and your house. You are her umbrella now (covering)!!

God bless you!
Lisa

2010/11/7 5:52Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: In need of prayer

I sent this to you but I believe others might benefit...

About your wife, I don’t know how you speak to her but since you’ve noticed this about her... if you could take extra care about how you speak with her.

I don’t know if you can picture this but any kind of negative talk like, “What is this?” “Why did you do that?” “You could’ve done ...” I know these are valid questions but to someone who is a defeatist, what is said to them snowballs exponentially in their mind and before you know it, they’re already in a bad mood b/c they’ve reamed themselves out about 20 different things and it’s not even lunch time yet!

When you tell her that you love her, in her mind she could possibly be saying, “Yeah right, I don’t know how you could love me.”

This is the enemy pure and simple brother attacking the very essence of your home – the homemaker.

God bless you,
Lisa

2010/11/7 6:08Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I will pray for Maria as well, I have been there. Lysa has given a good word.

2010/11/7 12:31Profile
beatenpath

Re:

it's good to know that there's a place to go when trouble arises at your doorstep. sermonindex is like no other website!

thanks for the prayers!

2010/11/8 6:31Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy