SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : wireless technology is going to be kill more than cigarettes and asbestos

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I do try not to use wireless technology when I don't have to. Bluetooth or wireless internet and I usually turn off the wireless on my mac laptops if I am not using it. And I haven't had a cellphone for 8 years :) so I suppose I am doing well.

2010/11/6 18:56Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

no cell phone in 8 years?? that's truly shocking! :)

2010/11/6 19:01Profile
JB1968

Ohio USA

Re:

Wow! Wow! to it all. The best wireless is Prayer! You will never get voice mail, be cut off, or hear other peoples conversations. Just you and the Lord talking things over and worshipping Him! Hallelujah!

2010/11/6 19:06Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Amen JB.

Ginny wrote..

Quote:
The reality is that not all have the scientific knowledge to be able to discern whether these warnings are legit. I scanned these articles and they appear to be written by knowledgeable people.

They are knowledgeable...in the ways of the world. More concerned about the saving of the body than of the soul. I've quit reading most, with the exception of a very few, magazines because of this, though "some" things may be helpful, most of it useless. and only draws my mind into saving myself, rather than drawing near unto God.

2010/11/6 19:10Profile
earle777

Re: wireless technology is going to be kill more than cigarettes and asbestos

I posted this because i think God wants us to take care of our bodies when we can in simplistic ways.

1Ti 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

1Ti 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

that's all I wanted to say

2010/11/7 13:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy