SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : wireless technology is going to be kill more than cigarettes and asbestos

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
earle777

wireless technology is going to be kill more than cigarettes and asbestos

the following is an email I just received, which backs up what I have been hearing (and not heeding myself) for the last 2 years

Nothing eternal, just a general mail-out as an awareness thing to help quality of life until eternity arrives.

FYI: Even worse than cell phones are things like cordless home phones (the worst) and baby monitors.

From the first link:
“Dr. George Carlo is a public health expert who conducted wireless technology research. He showed that human blood exposed to cell phone radiation had a 300% increase in genetic damage in the form of micronuclei. He says that wireless technology is “potentially the biggest health insult” this nation has ever seen, bigger than cigarette smoking and asbestos.”

…

“One expert, Dr. Bill Curry, found that one tower was irradiating homes at over 65 microwatts per square centimeter, well within FCC guidelines of up to 580 microwatts. During the Cold War, the Soviets bombarded U.S. embassy workers with an average exposure of only .01 microwatt per square centimeter.

The illnesses at the embassy made international news. There has been no funding to look at the cumulative effects of the myriad of EMF types of exposure. But there are reports of an instantaneous spike in mortality after cell phone service began in the 1990s.

”For those interested there is more info at the links below

http://genetichemistry.com/genetic-memory/do-cell-phones-really-cause-cancer/

http://www.goodhealthinfo.net/radiation/health_efx_western.htm

http://www.best-emf-health.com/electromagnetic-hypersensitivity.html

Lee Rankel

www.theinvisiblechurch.ca

"...in due time Christ died for the ungodly...and was raised again for our justification"

2010/11/6 10:15Profile

Re: wireless technology is going to be kill more than cigarettes and asbestos

I use my cell phone on speaker mode because I don't trust holding it next to my head.

My friend told me another friend of his has a brain tumor and the doctors told him it was likely because of a particular brand of mobile device he was using.

Maybe the real joy of wireless technology is all the potential "Lebensraum"...

2010/11/6 10:26
earle777

Re:

scary.......without Christ

2010/11/6 10:29Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

This is a joke.

People die and get illnesses more from bitterness, envy, greed, pride, unforgiveness then any of these other problems.

The root of most mental illnesses and sickness is the above problems in humans not some technology merely.

2010/11/6 13:06Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hello...

These sort of emails are often nothing more than "old wives' tales." In the age of the internet, it is important that we don't give ourselves over to every tale, accusation or opinion that pops up in our email box or is found on a website. We need to be very careful about entertaining such things.

As the Scriptures instruct us:

"But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness."
- I Timothy 4:7 (KJV)

"Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly."
- I Timothy 4:7 (NIV)

"But have nothing to do with worldly fables fit only for old women. On the other hand, discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness."
- I Timothy 4:7 (NASB)

...and...

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."
- I Thessalonians 5:21 (KJV)

"Test everything. Hold on to the good."
- I Thessalonians 5:21 (NIV)

"But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good."
- I Thessalonians 5:21 (NASB)

...and...

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
- Philippians 4:8 (KJV)

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
- Philippians 4:8 (NIV)

"Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things."
- Philippians 4:8 (NASB)

2010/11/6 14:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

People literally lose more of their health "worrying" about these things then anything else.

2010/11/6 14:18Profile

Re:

It doesn't matter if we stopped using the Microwave, cellphone and/or baby monitor, there are microwaves in the air from people using cellphones and many other such devices, pollution is all around us, people standing outside shopping centres smoking their lungs out and we breathe that in, all kinds of immoral adverts that try to steal our eyes away and hurt our soul. So really, we can't get away from it unless we become hermits and live in cave. But I am reminded by what Paul said, do all things in moderation.

2010/11/6 14:34
HeartSong

Re:

Actually I find all of this to be quite interesting as I had just spent an extended time on a cordless phone before logging on - knowing that the Lord would have it that I use the wired phone that was nearby.

Additionally, the wireless function on my laptop will not work in my house. It works at hotels, and on other peoples computers in my home, but here I sit, hardwired in with no ability to roam. Thank you LORD!

2010/11/6 18:12Profile
mguldner

Kansas

"is “potentially the biggest health insult” this nation has ever seen, bigger than cigarette smoking and asbestos.”"

I wonder what this guy thinks of the new electronic cigarette?!? ;)

2010/11/6 18:38Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

The reality is that not all have the scientific knowledge to be able to discern whether these warnings are legit. I scanned these articles and they appear to be written by knowledgeable people.

But then years ago we were warned against eating certain kinds of food: butter, eggs, beef, fats, etc and now the experts are telling us these foods are beneficial for good health. Because of these false alarms I have decided I am going to eat what I want regardless what the experts say because they will likely once again change their mind sometime down the road. And eggs, salt and butter make food so tasty...

Having said all this, I agree with Greg when he says that sinful attitudes will kill more then electronic technology. These sinful attitudes will cause one to abuse electronic technology - this should be the greater concern, IMHO.

ginnyrose

2010/11/6 18:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy