SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A NOW WORD...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Am_Lovin_HIM

Phoenix, Arizona

A NOW WORD...

Before you read this please see my testimony in the Welcome and Intro section.

Psalm 17:15 I will behold Thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied when I awake, with your likeness.

While in prayer time, this is a portion of what the Lord gave me.... I am to share:
Do not be proud or boastful, do not seek the glory of man. I, the LORD YOUR GOD am the only one you seek approval from. I share my glory with No one!! Do not do as the heathen do, be separate and keep yourself clean. Many will turn against you and revile you for my Name's sake. Judgement is coming to this nation of evil doers, who revile My Name and break My commandments. I seek for those who hunger and thirst after righteousness. I am the good Shephard and I am separating My flock. They are scattered amongst the nations but I KNOW where they are. I will have My remnant! Warn the church to this coming day. He who has ears to hear, let him follow ME. thus saith the LORD YOUR GOD. AMEN.

Brothers and sisters, get before HIM... Cry out to HIM as never before. FAST, PRAY and STUDY HIS WORD, SEEK HIS FACE as never before.

my love goes out to you all
IN CHRIST,
I remain Am_Lovin_HIM

2004/11/2 17:20Profile
Am_Lovin_HIM

Phoenix, Arizona

Re: A NOW WORD...

Wednesday, October 20, 2004
The Lord's word to His people:
I hunger for a relationship with My people yet they continue to turn their backs to Me. They are being destroyed for lack of knowledge! They honor Me with their lips but their hearts are far from Me. It is not about what I can do, people! It is about who I AM, I AM THE GOD OF CREATION, I FORMED AND FASHIONED YOU WHILE YOU WERE YET IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMBS. Why do you want to change my creation?
Do you not know how much love I have to offer you? There are some among you who are not giving Me their all. Time is short! My Spirit will not always strive with man. Do not be like the foolish virgins always depending on what someone else feeds them, yet they did not hear. Do not rely on anyone else for your provision.

GET INTO MY WORD, SEEK MY FACE! MY JUDGEMENT IS NEAR. NO MAN KNOWS THE HOUR BUT YOU MUST BE READY.

REMOVE THOSE ABOMINABLE THINGS FROM YOUR HOMES! DO NOT SELL THEM, DESTROY THEM. LEST THE CURSE COME UPON YOU. PRAY AND SEE MY WILL NOT MY HAND OUT. MY GLORY WILL BE SEEN IN THIS LAND!! MY WORD WILL NOT RETURN VOID!!
Watch what you are saying with your mouths. I will not hear corrupt communication from you. My back is turned and My ears are deaf! You bless me with your mouths and yet you talk about your brother(s) and sister(s).

I am feeding you the Word, LISTEN not just with your ears but with your hearts. Let MY WORD go deep into your spirits.

Those of you with children, do you:
Pray over them daily upon their rising and upon their lying down? Are you being an example to them? Show them MY WAYS often. What are they watching on television? Have you sat down and watched with them? A LITTLE LEAVEN LEAVENS THE WHOLE PEOPLE!!!!
What are you listening to? WATCH your spirits. The prince of the air is subtle, cunning and crafty. He seeks to sift ALL of MY PEOPLE. He looks for those who are weak. FEED ON MY WORD! Those of you who are stronger, lift up those who are not! LOVE with your actions not with your mouths.
I yearn for a people who will come counting the cost. Give me their all.
DO NOT BE AFRAID OF MAN, I AM THE ONE WHO HAS THE POWER TO CAST YOUR SOUL INTO HELL! Do not sho partiality among one another. LOVE WITH MY LOVE!!!
LOOK AT I CORINTHIANS 13.
PURSUE AFTER CHARITY/LOVE.
I WILL HAVE MY REMNANT! I KNOW YOUR HEARTS. DO NOT BE DOUBLE MINDED. I WILL NOT BE MOCKED. MY HAND WILL DESTROY THOSE WHO PRETEND OBEDIENCE. THOSE WHO ENDURE UNTIL THE END WILL BE SAVED.

BE MY LIVING WITNESSES IN ALL OF YOUR ACTIONS. TIME IS SHORT. DO YOU HEAR!!!

for thus saith THE LORD...

I submit this as led by the Holy Spirit. Again, search your hearts, let HIM bring it all to light. Keep a repentant heart.
humbly His servant, Am_Lovin_HIM

2004/11/2 17:43Profile
Spitfire

Re:

Sister, I appreciate your word. I pray God give us courage to abandon ourselves to him. It's a fearful thing. Thanks for your obedience. Dian.

2004/11/3 5:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy