SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Anyone ever had Gout?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Anyone ever had Gout?

I would not wish this upon anyone but last week I had a bout with Gout. Man O man that was excruciatingly painful. Wobbled to the bathroom only to find myself stuck there and I thought, "Dear God, I can't move, I am going to spend the rest of my days in the bathroom". It was terrifying to say the least. I had a kidney stone back in 97, and I thought that was unbearable, Gout takes the cake. Had to drastically change my diet from meats to fruit, veggies and dairy and drink an ocean of water.

Has anyone out there experience this?

2010/11/5 17:10
StarofG0D

United States

Re: Anyone ever had Gout?

Have you read this by Alan Martin snuf?

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=35689&forum=34&8

2010/11/5 18:11Profile

Re:

I did look at it, but saw nothing on Gout. Thanks for the link though.

2010/11/5 19:29
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Gout is a form of arthritis, isn't it?

2010/11/5 19:31Profile

Re:

As I did some study online tonight, I think this may not be gout after all. The reason being is that when I stand up and put pressure on my arches it feels better, but when I lie down it starts to pulsate pain. I just pray that it's nothing more than just a fracture.

I know that this is an odd thread, but I put this here because I am concerned over this condition and I am asking for prayer. I am praying too, but I know that corporate prayer is very beneficial.

Thanksl

2010/11/5 23:06

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy