SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need more to pray with me.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Need more to pray with me.

Dear Saints, I too want to say thank you all so very much. You are so precious to me and to the Lord. God be glorified for all the prayers heard and God has touched re: each one. Hallelujah.

I want to hold up my relative that you all prayed for. The one that was falsely accused and lost his job & apt. He is really down. I have prayed but the Holy Spirit said to ask my brothers and sisters because 2 can chase away 1,000 but more can chase away........... The girl who falsely accused him is just flourishing and the enemy of his soul is rubbing it in his face.

So, please pray for job, home, the most important is that he chooses to be baptized at church this Sunday and the youth will reach out to him. He is a believer but never had a life changing touch from the Lord. The Lord has been preparing his heart. Glory to God and we thank You ahead of time for this young man. You are awesome Lord. Come Holy Spirit and move in a mighty way in this young man's life. We give You thanks & praises Lord. We love and appreciate You so very much. Amen and thank you all who have God's heart to pray for him. Bless you all.
Amen Lord. Amen

2010/11/4 19:36Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Need more to pray with me.

I'll be praying sis, just remind your brother that God is just and that Vengeance is the Lord's but most of all that Christ Our Lord Delights in Mercy, this includes our enemies.

2010/11/4 19:45Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Remember that JESUS is our
Advocate before the Throne
and HE pleads our cause.
Trust in HIM to make things
right !!

2010/11/4 21:16Profile
Joyful_Heart

Thank you all so very much. He got a job. It is a hard job but he is thankful for it. Glory to God and thank you so very much for your prayers. God is faithful. We all need Jesus so very much. Giving Him thanks and thanking you all as well.

2010/11/6 18:05Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy