SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Recording of last nights prayer call-The Presence of God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Recording of last nights prayer call-The Presence of God

HI Saints,

Here is a recording of last nights prayer call, the subject was the presence of God, as opposed to what passes for the presence of God in some places today..........brother Frank

http://www.box.net/shared/eezbbpm9h3

2010/11/3 11:29

Re: Recording of last nights prayer call-The Presence of God

Powerful!

I thank God for putting the desire and the burden in my wife and I, that we long for His presence.

I feel like Moses who refused to go forward, even into the promise land, unless God's presence went with him. He valued the presence of God over the blessings of God. God help us.

Thank you for this post.

2010/11/3 13:12

Re:

"I thank God for putting the desire and the burden in my wife and I, that we long for His presence."

Amen! This is the desire of a growing number of saints around the world. This must be the desire of our hearts, our whole hearts, to walk in the presence of the Lord, everything else is secondary, a mere by-product. He is our shield and exceeding great reward, He alone........brother Frank

2010/11/3 13:56
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I have never had the privilege of listening in on any of the Tues. prayer meetings. But today I came across it here and listened and prayed along. All I can say is - On Holy Ground.

I will listen on each wed. Thank you all for this. I will join you in prayer for Oklahoma as well. Like us all - we need more of Jesus. I will pray that hearts are prepared to receive the love of God, eyes open and to hunger and thirst for Him. Again, thank you dearest Lord for this time in Your Holy Presence. Amen

2010/11/3 17:27Profile

Re:

Thanks Frank,

2010/11/3 17:33

Re:

HI Snuf,

I think you may have commented on the wrong thread :) Old age perhaps :) ..........brother Frank

2010/11/3 18:17

Re:

" I will join you in prayer for Oklahoma as well. Like us all - we need more of Jesus. I will pray that hearts are prepared to receive the love of God, eyes open and to hunger and thirst for Him. Again, thank you dearest Lord for this time in Your Holy Presence. Amen"

Thank you Joyful, your prayers are much appreciated....brother Frank

2010/11/3 20:32

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy