SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Lost are pet dog today

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Lost are pet dog today

We had Cricket for almost 15 years and she will be missed. I loved her and my family. Can you please pray for our family during another loss of a pet. Whether it be an animal or a human death is hard. Just keep us in prayer and pray for my family salvation.

2010/11/3 0:41Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Lost are pet dog today

Lord I lift up John's family to You now, that the peace of Your Son would fall on them. That John through You maybe a witness of Your love in this grevious time. For Your Glory may they come to You in repentance and Thanksgiving for Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

2010/11/3 2:43Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

That is a hard one to go through. I pray also, the peace of God which passes all understanding will envelope you and your family. Your a blessing brother. Glory to God!

2010/11/4 19:24Profile

Lord bless this family I pray with your comfort. Our own dog died a couple of years ago aged 11, it was a sore time. Yet the Lord God almighty, the Lord Jesus comforted us in this " small," thing. He cares for every detail of our lives and knows every head on our head , He loves us with an everlasting love. This is what happened when our dog died, it may comfort you to know how much God was involved http://scottishwarriors.wordpress.com/2008/02/18/my-dog-died-today/

brother Frank

2010/11/4 20:58
Nellie

I am so sorry about the loss of your pet.
I lost my pet in March of this Year, and it was very hard.
God helped me, and still is helping me.I pray that God will comfort you & your Family during this time.
God Bless
Nellie

2010/11/4 21:33Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Thank you so much for the prayers we had the dog for 14 years and what made it hard was that I was at work and it got hit by a car, it had tumors so maybe the Lord was taking it early. I don't know but I do feel stronger, thank you so much.

2010/11/7 14:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy