SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer For The Moderator - Greg Gordon

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Prayer For The Moderator - Greg Gordon

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
1 Corinthians 15:58

My brother, we will not truly know the impact of our ministry in the Lord until we see our Lord face to face. Until then, He has promised to provide us with everything that we need by His divine power. 2 Peter 1:3

The things that you have asked for that are in accordance with His will, the Lord has already provided. He will do this not based on our own righteousness, but because of His great love and mercy.

The Lord has used your ministry with this website to take me and my wife on a journey from being backsliders to being on the verge of personal revival, and I am sure we are not the only ones. So hold on my brother and we will always remember you in our prayers.

Everard McBain
GlobalMicaiah.

2010/10/31 22:10
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Thank you brothers and sisters for your kind words and continued prayers and intercessions for myself. Again if you wanted a prayer card do send me your address and I will send you one.

2010/11/1 10:29Profile
BrotherSaul

Barnsdall

Re: Prayer For The Moderator - Greg Gordon

"Please pray that God sends revival through the messages and that a new generation of young people will come into radical discipleship with the Lord Jesus Christ."

What about a new generation of old people that comes into radical discipleship with the Lord Jesus Christ and comes out of bondage from "institutionalized Christianity". I shared with you briefly in passing at the Dallas Revival Conference how God used the Barnsdall Conference to radically change my wife and I. We certainly experienced personal revival. I have gleened so much and connected with a new "network" of Brothers and Sisters because of the 2 conferences I have attended. I shudder to think where we would still be had God not given you this ministry. Keep on keeping on.

2010/11/1 13:23Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

http://globalmicaiah.org/2010/11/prayer-for-greg-gorden-of-sermonindex/#more-774

Praise God.

2010/11/4 16:24Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy