SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer For The Moderator - Greg Gordon

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Prayer For The Moderator - Greg Gordon

Dear saints,

Please continue to lift me up in prayer. Everything we do needs to be bathed and immersed in prayer! I sense the need for the prayers of the saints daily. May SermonIndex continue to be a work of the Spirit and may all fleshly aspects of it drop away. Please pray that God sends revival through the messages and that a new generation of young people will come into radical discipleship with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Please pray for safety and spiritual protection for myself, for my mind and my body. Please pray for provision for all my needs and for godly fellowship in my area for where I am staying. Please pray for a wife (help-meet) for my life.

Thank you saints, I am humbled and blessed that you would consider to pray.

web version of the prayer card: https://www.sermonindex.net/pdf/newprayer3.jpg

IF YOU WANT A PRAYER CARD SENT TO YOU IN THE MAIL REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR MAILING ADDRESS OR SEND AN EMAIL REQUEST WITH YOUR ADDRESS TO: [email protected]

or private message me!

2010/10/30 18:22Profile
davym

Re: Prayer For The Moderator - Greg Gordon

Praying for you brother. Can I also thank you wholeheartedly for your ministry. It's a great blessing to so many. Keep pressing on, the Lord has His hand upon you.

In Christ

David

2010/10/30 19:49Profile
DesertRose

Boston.MA

Praying with you.

-- 2 Thes. 2:16 "Now may our Lord Jesus Christ and God our Father comfort and strengthen your heart in every good work and word."

Eph. 1:18-19 "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you may know...what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe."

Praying for God to continue to anoint your life and ministry with His power.

Thank you for sermonindex.

2010/10/30 21:00Profile
HeartSong

I am praying brother. There is such a heaviness all about, it would seem that the enemy is not happy. Oh that the Church would be in continual prayer - one for another - for peace and for safety - that the Lord would be glorfied.

2010/10/30 21:02Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Your such a dear Brother, Greg. We all love and appreciate you, your heart for our Lord and the burden you have to see souls saved and set free.

I do pray, but I will increase my prayers and Lord also, please release the provision, protection, encouragement to Greg. I pray a hedge of protection around his mind, body, soul and provisions.

And a help-mete for our dearest brother. You already have her in mind and we pray a blessing over her and prepare her to be this man's wife with a heart and like- mildness. We praise You Dearest Lord for our Brother and thank You ahead of time for all You have done, are doing and will do for, and through our Brother Greg. In Jesus Precious & Powerful Name. Amen

Saints, even if we dont have a lot of money. Can we all please send Greg some for SI for the Glory of God and the equipping of the Saints that is here world wide. God will bless all no matter how large or small. Amen

2010/10/31 1:33Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for your commitment brothers and sisters to continue to pray for me!

2010/10/31 11:32Profile
jlh571

Re: prayer

You are in our prayers dear brother. May the Lord continue to use you mightily. With guidance for direction, open doors and recourses to conitnue advancing the gospel. There is such a dire need of the hour to lift up a new generation of sold out believers. To carry the gospel forward and bring our nations back to submmission to God. Thanks for all your hard work.

2010/10/31 14:05Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I am doing this totally on my own, posting SI's address. Please pray for and also ask the Lord if there be an amount you can give to this awesome ministry we all love and Cherish so much.

P.O. box 762
Frederiction, NB
E3B 5R6, Canada

I am aware SI does not ask for money but we can help support this ministry. Giving God all the Glory ~ Amen

2010/10/31 16:21Profile
amranger

Montana

Praying for you brother Greg for all the things you mentioned. God bless you and guide you.

Andrew

2010/10/31 16:53Profile
Nellie

Greg, I pray that God will bless you in all you endeavor to do for Him.
Nellie

2010/10/31 17:51Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy