SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Prayer

I went to breakfast with my pastor this morning and we had a great time. And I am being very serious what happened during the breakfast, my Pastor asked me to lead the service on December 19th today because he is going to India. I was pretty shocked because I never asked him or anything. I just don't understand with all my struggles God is having me to preach , leading a bible study etc. I really don't deserve any of this.

2010/10/29 20:46Profile
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Re: Prayer

"but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers." Luke 22:32

2010/10/30 12:03Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Quote:
I just don't understand with all my struggles God is having me to preach , leading a bible study etc. I really don't deserve any of this.

Will keep the matter in prayer.

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
(1Co 1:26-31)

In Christ,

Ron

2010/10/30 12:21Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

God is with you dear brother! We will pray the Holy Spirit goes before you and His anointing will fall. Keep your eyes upon Jesus. Seek Him only. Glory to God - Amen

2010/10/30 12:53Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Brother,
The fact that God may "use" us, means nothing. God can use anything for His glory.

But if we glory let it be in this, "that we know Him." The author and finisher of our faith. Without Him we are nothing.

But i'll pray the Word goes out like lightning.

2010/10/30 14:13Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I know I can preach and speak on the things of God, I just sometimes just don't understand why, but thanks for the scriptures and encouragement. The Lord has singled handly opened up these situations for me himself. I really haven't done much. The great thing is that if this happens I will have a lot of family members possibly come and also it is christmas week so many people will come just because they think they should for the christmas time ect.

2010/10/30 14:15Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

He delights in doing the unfathomable and the impossible! This is our Creator God! Our great Jehovah! Rejoice and be exceedingly glad!

Mark 11:23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Jer 29:11TLB For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

2010/10/30 14:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy