SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praise Report

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Praise Report

It doesn't take much to get me excited when I see the Lord moving even in the smallest of things to the biggest of things I get excited about our Lord moving.

Anyway, a while back I posted about my inheritance and how it was taken from me by evil doing and I said I would not fight my family. I gave it to the Lord. It was property and nice property at that. Property that I have loved since a child and told one day it would be mine.

Well, the Lord is so awesome. He has given me a wonderful place to live with an awesome Church. This would not have happened if I lived where the inheritance property was.

So, the Lord showed me the other day that He provided a beautiful place for He and I to have our quiet time together, a Church that was not just a social gathering but reaches out to the community in giving and prays a lot. That what the enemy planned for evil, the Lord turned it to good and put me here. I never dreamed of this happening like this. He is so wonderful. He knows us so well and knows how to bless us beyond our wildest desires. And we know it was Him on how it was all orchestrated. Giving Him all the glory.

The greatest of it all is that a couple of my family members have gone to Church with me and truly seen and felt the Lord, been ministered to, uplifted and one has truly been turned around and even wants to move here to belong to this Church family of young, in age, believers. He is the one who was falsely accused you all prayed for. God is so faithful to hear our prayers and to move on them.

All in His perfect timing and His perfect way. We give You all the praise & glory Lord for You care so much for us. Let us look and see all the little things You do for us throughout the day and give You the praise and glory for You are worthy! Amen

2010/10/29 13:45Profile
Compton

Re: Inheritance

Awesome story Joyful.

"Well, the Lord is so awesome. He has given me a wonderful place to live with an awesome Church. This would not have happened if I lived where the inheritance property was."

Your story of a more perfect inheritance, and a more perfect house reminds us of so many promises in Scripture

"...we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."

"But when Christ appeared..., He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands"

"I will bring forth offspring from Jacob...Even My chosen ones shall inherit it, And My servants will dwell there."

Your testimony also reminds me that not only should I see the Lord himself as a more lasting inheritance, we should see ourselves as His inheritance.

""For the Lord’s portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance"
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance"

"For the Lord will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance"

Wonderful testimony Joyful!

MC

2010/10/29 14:08Profile
Nellie

Re: Praise Report

Hallelujah to the Lamb of God.
He is Glorious!
Thanks for sharing this.
Nellie

2010/10/29 15:04Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I Loved this! thanks for sharing, 30 to 40 years ago if we would have had computers, with the kind of folks we had in this world back then, this thread would have probably had over 200 responses by now. It was a time when folks were able to rejoice in another's happiness, seems today if it's not a debatable thread that causes strive among God's children, most won't even respond, but it's just a sign of the end times. God Bless you, I read this twice just to be able to soak up some of your excitement and joy.
Mr. Bill

2010/10/29 18:39Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

More praises to the Lord.

I have only been here about a month I think. Anyway, my new neighbor has been real friendly to me and one day I said something about the Lord. In fact I just said His Name. Well, on another day she said she really misses her spirituality and envys me. She has gone to the Unitarian Church and really loved it. I didn't say anything negative about it etc. So, today she came over and asked where I was going to Church. I told her about the awesome Church and she said, I want to go with you sometime before Thanksgiving. So glory to God.

Appreciate any and all your prayers for her. She is struggling in everyday life without Jesus. My heart goes out to her. Glory to God! Praying the Holy Spirit will prepare her heart and open her eyes and she will receive His great love for her and turn her life to Him.

Thank you all for rejoicing with me and God being lifted up and glorified. Amen and Amen!

2010/10/29 20:08Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

God Bless you, Sheri.

I am so glad for you, that things are working out well for you.

Thanks for sharing,
ginnyrose

2010/10/29 23:24Profile

Re:

Praise God Sheri. It is so hard to find a godly church, may God use you and bless you. I am happy that you were patient sister.

2010/10/30 0:11
learn

Re: Praise Report

So happy for you Joyful_Heart. Always enjoyed your posts and knew that you were God's child.

2010/10/30 3:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy