SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A word of prophecy to the church!!! Please read!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
TimmyJoe

Panama City, FL

A word of prophecy to the church!!! Please read!!!

(This was a word of prophecy spoken at Carmel A/G church in Florida by a pastor. Please read and judge with the Spirit and the Scriptures!!!) September 19,2010

"Prepare yourself for the storm that looms over the horizon, for out of this storm will come a great shaking that will effect the entire earth. Many will run to and fro, they will run here and there out of desperation, despair and confusion in search of answers as to why such catastrophic events are taking place, but this great shaking is the hand of the great God Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth. It is the work of His hand of judgment upon the earth. He will shake every institution on the face of the earth and they shall crumble as powder before Him. The only thing that will not crumble and fall under His mighty hand is His true church, the church of the Lord Jesus Christ, purchased and bought by His blood, and founded upon Him, because He is the only Rock, the only sure foundation that will stand when this terrible shaking takes place. The tragedy is many in the church would not be able to stand during this difficult time because they’ve not been truly and firmly planted on the Rock Christ Jesus, prepare yourself for what is to come."

(Later in the service following this a message in tongues was given and the interpretation was:)

"For I would say to you that I know those who are mine, and yea you have my seal upon your forehead. For I say that you are mine and I hold you in the hollow of my hand . I say to you this day that I have not called you to fear. But I say to you, you must prepare yourself, you must do that that my word has instructed you this night to do. You must prepare your heart, prepare your life, make ready for I say to you this is not a day that is a usual day, this is not the same day that you have lived before. This is a new day and I the Lord thy God am going to do a new thing in the earth, and I am going to show Myself mighty and I am going to show my power in the earth, and I call you this night to prepare yourself that you might be numbered among my elect and sealed by my hand and by my glory, that I might hold you in the time of trouble, that I might be the God to you that I desire to be. I say to you this day that if you will sell yourself wholly to me there is nothing that can pluck you from My hand saith the Lord, but I say to you that if you are not where you should be with me the destruction is coming and you will be touched as well, but that is not my will for you I desire to save you, I desire to protect you, but you must allow me saith the Lord, you must let me by drawing near to me. Let me draw you up closely under my wing saith the Lord, know me as your God and know that I will help you, know that my hand is going to be on you. For I say to you this is a new day and I am doing a new work in the earth for behold the day of my true glory is coming, yea the day of my full glory is coming and the whole world will see me, but first there will come a shaking and I say to you prepare your heart tonight and know that I am your God and I will see you through."

(Please examine this in light of scripture, and examine yourself!)

Here is the link for anyone who would like to hear the whole service.

http://www.carmelassembly.org/indexsermon.php?option=com_sermon&task=playaudiofile&file=http://carmelassembly.s3.amazonaws.com/v_214_9-24-10.mp3&sermonid=24

2010/10/27 14:43Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re: A word of prophecy to the church!!! Please read!!!

This resonates with me as being right on.

He that hath an ear let him hear...

2010/10/27 17:39Profile

Nothing notable, it's a standard prophecy to encourage the body to seek His face. Thanks Tim for sharing this to the rest of the body.

2010/10/27 18:30
TimmyJoe

Panama City, FL

Re:

Quote:
This resonates with me as being right on.

Yea, me too! In the message he said he believed it was imminent. I was in the service and it was very stirring, and it goes along with what David Wilkerson has been saying for years.

Your welcome snufalapagus! Please listen to the link if you have the chance!
Quote:
Thanks Tim for sharing this to the rest of the body.

2010/10/27 23:34Profile
savannah

Re: A word (so-called) of prophecy

Heb 1:1,2 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds

Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

2 Pet. 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said to me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow-servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Rev 22:18 For I testify to every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book

Mat 11:13-15 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elijah who was to come. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

2 Tim. 3:16,17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Matt. 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh for a sign; and there shall no sign been to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah. And he left them, and departed.

1 Cor. 14:22 So then tongues are for a sign, not to those who believe but to unbelievers; but prophesying is not for unbelievers but for those who believe.

Mark 8:38 Whoever therefore shall be ashamed of me, and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also will the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

How firm a foundation, ye saints of the Lord,
Is laid for your faith in His excellent Word!
What more can He say than to you He hath said,
You, who unto Jesus for refuge have fled?

http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/h/f/hfirmafo.htm

I reserve any comment upon all of the above.

May His Spirit give understanding of His Word to His people.

2010/10/28 7:23Profile
TimmyJoe

Panama City, FL

Re:

Yes sister, but let us not forget what the Word tells us about the gifts.

Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

1Cr 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another [divers] kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

1Cr 14:5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater [is] he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

1Cr 14:39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

Spiritual gifts are given for the edification of the body, and I do believe this is the gift of prophecy in operation, to prepare and edify the body of Christ.

with love,
TimmyJoe

2010/10/28 8:43Profile
bro_willy

Re:

Yea we definitely need to see the gifts of the Spirit in operation in our churches today! Timmy I listened to the sermon on the link. Very Powerful!! He is deff A/G, but God was in that service!!! I would encourage everyone to listen!!

2010/10/28 18:44Profile
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re: Re: A word (so-called) of prophecy

I would add a couple more scriptures for consideration:

1Ti 1:18
(18) This charge I commit to you, my child Timothy, according to the prophecies going before concerning you, that you might war the good warfare by them,

Timothy is charged by Paul to use the personal word of prophecy given concerning him to war a good warfare.

1Co 12:7-11
(7) But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
(8) For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
(9) To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
(10) To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
(11) But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

Paul's letter to the Corinthian church is written after John the Baptist's death. He gives them instruction on the gifts of the Spirit, including prophecy and words of wisdom and knowledge. Why is the instruction necessary if these things are no longer in operation in the body? Rhetorical question for consideration of course.

There is no new canon. There is nothing to be added to the written word. However, God still speaks to His people through His Holy Spirit directly as well as indirectly through the gifts of the Spirit. Oh how glad I am for this as I have had both happen to me many times and I was edified, exhorted, blessed, and often corrected this way. Just be sure that every subjective word is compared carefully to the written, objective word. The first must always be in accord with the second.

2010/10/28 21:53Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Just to add my 20 cents worth re the prophecy uttered. It is true we are to judge prophecy for ourselves and determine wether God indeed has spoken - and that by the Holy Ghost!

However, No true christian (armed) with a good knowledge of end-time events spoken by Christ as in matthew 24 and other places (ecetera). Would be surprised by what is coming on the earth in the latter-times! (these are just the beginnig of sorrows) Neither Should he or she for that matter be troubled, frightened, or alarmed by them! Because we are in the KNOW, so-to-speak! we are not of them that sleep! we are the SOBER ones, who discern the signs of the times as they happen! therefore are we at peace with God ( And further to this - GoD has not appointed us the christian - to wrath)! Secondly the prophecy seems to have gone fom prophecy to that of exhorting the listeners, in the latter stage of the (WORD). Did anyone pick-up-on-that?
Not that this invalidtes the utterance - (im not saying that) But to me however, it's a bit of a sticking point and stumbling block. However you might disagree and have an alernate view. ButIm just judging wholly and solely from my own perspective - just as you would - yours, and as requested by paul, and by scripture itself - to do...

2010/10/29 4:55Profile
JesusIsMyLrd

Iowa, USA

Re:

A good challenge for the church, but if anyone is reading their Bibles, they would've known all that before...

2010/10/29 9:18Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy