Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : DAILY LIGHT - OCTOBER 24 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - OCTOBER 24 MORNING

I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.

Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

I forgat prosperity. And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the LORD. - Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever. - Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God? - In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance. - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed.

JON. 2:4. Psa. 49:14,15. Lam. 3:17,18. Psa. 44:23. Isa. 40:27. Isa. 54:8. Psa. 43:5. -II Cor. 4:8,9.

2010/10/24 6:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy