SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Rick Warren - false prophet

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Rick Warren - false prophet

[10:11:33 AM] Llewellyn van der Merwe: What is Rick Warren doing on SI? I am deeply saddened by this. I can not see how this can happen unless blindness and a great lack of discernment have over taken the SI leaders.

I know this man; Rick Warren is on of the most dangerous men masquerading as a Christian leader.

And then Kathryn Kuhlman. I weep to think how many has been blinded because this so-called site of revival would place these dangerous peoples sermons on here.

Yes they tell me those are good. What? Good, good to deceive the heart of the simple and slay the weak.

Behold the judgment of the Lord! 2 Th 2:10-11

Is there any Biblical ground to spread the sermons of deceivers? I mean if you don't know they are deceivers I can understand. But these are known enemies of the cross.

2010/10/18 17:19
earle777

Re: Rick Warren - false prophet

oh boy here we go.......... (not saying he is or he is not)

2010/10/18 17:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have taken rick warren off sermonindex some brothers must find their righteousness in judging. May God show mercy to us as we show mercy to others.

I believe it is a weakness in a brother when they must demonize others without even knowing them or praying fervently for them.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=32084&forum=34&17

2010/10/18 17:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy