SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Urgent prayer request for a pastor

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

Urgent prayer request for a pastor

I received this urgent prayer request from a friend of mine. Please pray for this pastor. Pastor Terry Barlowe, Spiritlife Family Worship Center, Madison, AL had a massive stroke this Saturday afternoon. He has a large blood clot on the brain is in Neuro ICU. He also had a heart attack earlier this week. He was transported by ambulance to the hospital in enough time to be administered a medicine that helps greatly in situations such as this. Side effect of the medicine to pray against is bleeding in the brain . Please pray for his wife, Pastor Vickie, their children and the church. Thank you so much kathy

2010/10/17 11:04Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Latest update on Pastor Barlowe...Re: Urgent prayer request for a pastor

Here this the latest update on Pastor Barlowe. Please continue to pray for him:

Currently Pastor Terry is still in Neuro ICU recuperating for the Massive Stroke that he had Saturday, Oct 16th and the unknown heart attack Wed of the same week. He is being given meds to dissolve the large blood clot that is on his brain. Thank you for all the prayers. God is really doing miraculous works and the drug administered to Stroke patients is working. Pastor Terry is able to move both his left arm, hand and left leg and foot. It is still “heavy” he says. At the Sunday morning visit, Pastor actually gave me the message he had planned to preach that day complete point by point and scripture by scripture. I did deliver that message to the congregation Sunday morning. The Cat scan taken Sunday night did not show any “bleeding out” in the brain which was a great concern and a possible side effect of the medicine for the stroke. He does have blockage in his carotid artery, which is where the blood clot is presumed to have come from . He is scheduled for some test tomorrow. Today Pastor Terry was not having as good a day today as yesterday. He wasn’t mentally as sharp as yesterday. Please pray for the mind/brain function and body function to be restored to even better than before. He has been started on soft diet and physical therapy has begun working with him. He may even be moved to a regular room out of NICU tomorrow. Please continue to pray for him, his wife, family and the church. Thank you all. Your prayers are moving mountains. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Cheryl D

2010/10/18 23:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy