Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - OCTOBER 6 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - OCTOBER 6 MORNING

The Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

I know that thou canst do every thing. - The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. - He doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? - There is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it? - Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee.

Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. - Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus put forth his hand and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. - The mighty God. - All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. - Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed, ... there be more with us than with him.

REV. 19:6. Job 42:2. -Luke 18:27. -Dan. 4:35. Isa. 43:13. -Mark 14:36. Matt. 9:28,29. Matt. 8:23. Isa. 9:6. -Matt. 28:18. Psa. 20:7. II Chr. 32:7.

2010/10/6 9:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy