SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : My Worshipers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

My Worshipers

John 4:23 "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks"

Jesus speaks of these worshipers in present tense because He knew the New Covenant didn't rely on building and systemized rituals but on the Spirit of Chirst and on the Truth of Christ. God seeks these worshipers out, worshipers that are sensitive and obedient to the move of the Spirit, which I have come to find is a Spirit of Love, and honest and truthful worshipers, not only in doctrine and theology but on the inner life of the man/woman. God seeks the reality of the believer to be present rather than simply what looks and sounds good. Take David for example so many of his Psalms are bold and honest and real with God so much that David is quite literally an open book along with His relationship with the Lord.

I encourage those that maybe feeling the weight of the desert sands and exhaustion of the heat of this world, and the Loneliness of the Cross we bear, if you are seeking God in the Spirit of Love for God and Love for your brother and sister, and Are Open and honest with God about everything HE SEEKS YOU in the same manner YOU SEEK HIM.

2010/10/6 6:32Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: My Worshipers

The acceptable worship we can offer
our GOD and our King is our heart,
our life, our everything!! We are
but the vessels into which HE pours
HIS grace, mercy, and truth!!

2010/10/6 9:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.