SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer appreciated :)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Blessed Be Your Name

i feel that i need to post the lyrics here aswell

Matt Redman - Blessed Be Your Name

Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your Name

Blessed Be Your Name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your Name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in
Still I will say

Blessed be the Name of the Lord
Blessed be Your Name
Blessed be Your glorious Name

Blessed be Your Name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your Name

Blessed be Your Name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your Name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in
Still I will say

Blessed be Your Name
Blessed be Your glorious Name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord Blessed be Your Name

2005/4/26 15:22Profile
moreofHim

Re: william

William,

thank you for the kind words. though I am not feeling too well, it helps to lift my mood a little. :)

Quote:
"jesus is the best" (i was stunned by those simple words)

ha ha. I'll have to tell Kenna that someone else has read her site :)

Quote:
let go and know

this is a better translation! let go- and know.

thank you also for the song. i also love the version sung by Kathryn Scott.

ysiC-Chanin

2005/4/26 15:53Profile
dohzman

Re: prayer appreciated :)

My wife and I will pray for you sis in our morning devotions, be sure of that. God Bless Bro. Daryl

2005/4/26 16:35Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Dear sister, I believe you are totaly in His hands! There is most secure!

Be blessed by these words of George Muller:

My Heavenly Friend

The precious Lord Jesus Christ is our friend. Oh, let us seek to realize this! It is not merely a religious phrase or statement, but truly He is our friend. He is the Brother " born for adversity," the one who "sticks closer than a brother." Who will never leave and never forsake us.

How precious even on earth to have a heavenly friend, for this brings the joys of heaven in a little degree into our hearts now. This is just what our heavenly Father desires regarding His children, that they might be as happy as they are capable of being while here in the body. Have we entered into this, that the One who is "altogether lovely " is ready hour by hour, to be our Friend?

When we cannot sleep at night, say to Christ, " My precious heavenly Friend, wilt Thou give me a little sleep?" When in pain, say, " My precious heavenly Friend, if it may please Thee, wilt Thou take away this pain? But if not, if Thou sees better that it should continue, sustain, help, and strengthen me, my precious heavenly friend!" When we feel lonely and tired, turn to the precious Lord Jesus; He is willing to be our friend in our loneliness. For sixty-two years and five months I had a beloved wife, and now in my ninety-second year I am left alone. But I turn to my precious Lord Jesus as I walk up and down in my room, and say, " My precious Lord Jesus, I am alone, and yet not alone, Thou art with me; Thou art my friend; now Lord, comfort me and strengthen me, give to Thy poor servant everything Thou sees he needs."

Oh, this is a reality, not a fable, that the Lord Jesus Christ is our friend. We should not be satisfied till we are brought to this, that we know the Lord Jesus Christ experientially to be our friend and habitually to be our friend. Just ponder this. Habitually, never leaving, never forsaking us, at all times and under all circumstances ready to prove Himself to be our friend.

He is willing not merely to grant this for a few months, or a year or two, but to the very end of our earthly pilgrimage. David, in Psalm 23 says: "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me." Oh, how precious this is. For this "Lovely One" is coming again, and soon. Soon He will come again; and then He will take us home and there we shall be forever with Him. Oh, how precious is that bright and glorious prospect. Here again the practical point is to appropriate this to ourselves. "He is coming to take me-poor, guilty, worthless, hell-deserving me-He is coming to take me to Himself." And to the degree in which we enter into these glorious things, the joys of heaven have already commenced!

2005/4/27 19:50Profile
moreofHim

Re: thank you

Thank you so much Kire and Bro. Daryl!

Surrendered to Him, Chanin

2005/4/27 20:15Profile
dohzman

Re: How Ya doin' sis?

My wife an I prayed for ya and will keep you in our prayers. We asked for the Lord to surround you with songs of deliverence and to give you great joy,,,, among other things. Just wanted you to know that and ask if you'd keep us posted. God Bless Bro. Daryl

2005/4/27 20:57Profile
moreofHim

Re: thank you

I wanted to thank you all for your prayers. I got the ct scan results back and everything about them was NORMAL! :-)

I am hoping now that I know this, that my nausea will start to diminish.

Praise God! All I can think of is that I still have more time with my family- to raise my children as I know I should and to bring them up in the truth.

When I get worried like that I tend to start planning my own funeral. Isn't that awful? I can tell you it makes me appreciate LIFE and the time I have here- I want to glorify God with my time and my LIFE.

Thanks again!

Surrendered to Him, Chanin

2005/4/28 15:42Profile
dohzman

Re:

I can almost hear Jesus say to you as He did to the woman with the blood issue---"Go in peace" God Bless Bro. Daryl

2005/4/28 17:10Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
I wanted to thank you all for your prayers. I got the ct scan results back and everything about them was NORMAL!

Praise God for the good report!

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/4/28 17:17Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:

RobertW wrote:

Praise God for the good report!

yeah i was about to say the same thing :-)

but it is good news,

keep your eyes on Jesus Christ ...... facedown!

be blessed!

William

2005/4/28 17:25Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy