Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

How is this known appolus?

2010/9/21 16:57Profile

Re:

Surmized in certain circles Miccah, I take back the word " known." .........brother Frank

2010/9/21 17:03
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Didn't know if I was missing something. Blessings!

2010/9/21 17:45Profile

Re:

Quote:
I think if you were a preterist

I hate labels, but thankfully I am not, just see the bible differently than the majority. Mind you I believed like the majority about the mark etc..but...since Jesus was radical in His beliefs, I think we should take a page out of His book and travel outside the box (outside the camp). One must never fall into the trap that when God is using a man or a woman of God in preaching and saving souls that they have a complete understanding of the word of God. That simply is not true. They have a gift to preach and to persuade sinners into the kingdom of God but in all matters of scripture they may have the understanding as the majority, and at the same time be very ignorant of it. Many of us have fallen headlong into this type of mindset and very few have actually stood up to question it. However, by doing so, they are never the same and will appear to be out of step with Christian society, even when they withhold the truth.

We should be very careful how we hear, and that includes me.

2010/9/21 19:50

Re:

HI Snuf, as you can tell, I personally do not care what a man or woman believes about the end times. As has been said before, those who know Christ are my brothers and sisters and I love them for their passion for Jesus, not their knowledge of theology. Having said that, I do believe that how one views the end times definately colors how they see the world and how they live their lives in this present day. Take dying for instance, most, if they were told that they had a month to live, would live that month very differently than they would have if all things were " normal." There is the " fierce urgency of now," about them and the passion level is greatly increased. If i see a sunami approaching, I would run to the beach and warn everyone. If I saw a house on fire I would bang on the doors and try to awaken those inside. So, I guess it comes down to how we " see," things. Is there a direct correlation to how we see things and our level of passion, yes I believe that there is. Noah knew that the flood was coming. In the last day we will be living in a time such as Noah. There is no flood of water coming, but there is a flood of persecution coming upon the church, and then Christ returns.................brother Frank

2010/9/21 21:08

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy