Discussion Forum : General Topics : I think i finally know what my problem is

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
menderofnets

South Yorkshire, UK

Re:

B4L,

It takes a great deal of courage to confess to something like this, especially since it is after your initial steps with Christ.

I've been through something similar a few years back, and I was training as a ministry at the time.....

Never, ever, let your heart forget that Truth is never found in essence in books et al, although such things can often be excellent markers. The Truth is Christ Himself, and I thank God and stand with you as He reveals Himself to you, as well as yourself to you. It is tough, and must be, but the 'results' of a truly surrendered life cannot be adequately described.

God bless you!!

2010/9/20 16:35Profile

Re: I think i finally know what my problem is

If I wasn't regenerated then I definitely need to be. My biggest issues right now is surrendering my will to God's maybe then regeneration might happen or the holy spirit will come back, secondly overcoming all of my sins especially the sin of lust, the sins in my life also have hardened my heart towards God in believing in his existence and doubting the Bible and Christs existence and towards getting conviction over my sins which i use to all the time. My hardened conscious and heart has really scared me and got worse, please pray for my deliverance and Christ to set me free.

2010/9/21 22:56

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy