SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Attached to JESUS!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Am_Lovin_HIM

Phoenix, Arizona

Attached to JESUS!

Today has been an unusual day full of disappointments and deceptions.
While listening to the radio an interesting point was made, did you know that a fly can not lay eggs in anything that is not dead or decaying? We know that the devil is referred to as Beelzebub or lord of the flies. Ponder that! Today he tried to cause discouragement, deception and destruction in my life
The wonderful thing about today is I have been reminded about remaining attached to the VINE, JESUS!.
Christ reminded me once again that the devil can not alight if we remain attached to the vine. Keeping our focus on the heavenlies which is reality and taking our focus off of this unreal world and the pain around us..
I am reminded to know Christ is to be intimate with Him and know His voice/Word. I surrender and am choosing to remain attached to and lost in the love of Jesus Christ. I don't usually share so easily but I know we all are facing the same adversary....We are to encourage one another.
Christ said we are more than conquerers and the enemy is under foot. The Word is our weapon to destroy the enemies deposits in our minds.
I must give Praise our Lord and Savior and the Holy Spirit for being there and bringing these things to mind.

I am_Loving_HIM even more today.

2004/10/29 20:32Profile
moreofHim

Re: Attached to JESUS!

Praise God, Dorothy, for this wonderful testimony. It is so wonderful to hear you rejoicing no matter what. I hope it encourages others as well.

His grace is sufficient for us. His power is made perfect in our weaknesses. I am really learning that myself right now.

In His perfect love, Chanin

2004/10/29 22:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy