SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The consequenses of Apathy and agressiveness of Islam.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

The consequenses of Apathy and agressiveness of Islam.

America once led the world in Missionaries and the establishment of holy Churches; by far. Though not entirely, we were largely a Nation that honored Jesus, and our justice system, our laws, and out morality reflected that.

It is difficult to say when the tide began to turn; perhaps when the Church turned her gaze away from Roe v Wade to adamantly protest the murder of the innocents,or perhaps earlier when the flood of immorality rose within the Rock generation, I don't know; but it has. The tide has turned, and is out of control.

Why weren't there 3 million Christians at the doors of the Capitol when Abortion became law? If this were to have occurred, our Nation would have been different today. We became numb, and as the frog boiling from the once cold water, have fell asleep into our amphibian dreams of old.

We're just fine, and everything is grace to us. Jesus talked about the salt losing it's savor. When we stop standing against sin and injustice, no matter the cost, we lose our power, and our ability to see and to obey. We become opiated; numb, to all except our well being. It is the nature of deception.

Matthew 12:42-

42. "The Queen of the South will rise up with this generation at the judgment and will condemn it, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, something greater than Solomon is here.

43. "Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it.

44"Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came'; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order.

45"Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation." "They go and live there"

The Lord makes it clear that he is speaking of a generation here, and this generation is US, NOW! Islam is ascending in America, and taking her, piece by piece, little by little.

The Muslims are demanding that Sharia Law be established, as it is in some Europian Countries, in certain zones....knowing full well that this is but the beginning to occupy. It is written that if ever Muslim, ALWAYS Muslim, in the Kuran.

Now, we have no strength to stop them, as a National Body. We Once did. Now, as in ancient Rome weeks before her imminent destruction, they partied on. So do we.

The true church, however, will never fail. We are in a battle of Love, and the Muslim and all religions are our work field. I believe that the Lord is bringing, very, very soon, some real revival, with a repented remnant, that is not afraid , no matter the cost, to confront the lie. America is 7 times darker now, than ever. Pray for this remnant...This one will prevail.

2010/9/18 17:52
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re: The consequenses of Apathy and agressiveness of Islam.

Joseph Tson speaks about this here @ SI in his sermon titled, "The Battle Is For The Mind." Probably the best sermon ever on the subject, & because of the grace of God in his life due to the Life he followed in Christ, he is qualified to teach on these things & his sermons speak with Authoritative meekness. God never failed him.

2010/9/18 18:23Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

In America, it's safer to be a Quran than an unborn child. --Ben Dupre

2010/9/18 23:13Profile
robbyk

Madison, WI

Amen Brother Tom, may revival come soon, we pray it is so!

2010/9/19 2:19Profile

Re:

When I was considering this, I was reading the "Public school students pray to Allah" thread, and thought about John the Baptist, the greatest man ever born of woman.

In his amazing Bolder than bold approach, [ completely anointed and led by God,"] he eventually was assassinated , by Herod of course. This seemingly useless sacrifice of one of the greatest prophets ever was accounted for reproving a infidel about his immoral lifestyle; a gross unbeliever. How could it be? It seems rather trivial, doesn't it?

John chose to obey God, knowing the consequences of his rebuke, over the sin of a wicked man; totally, and obviously in the perfect will of God. I considered this, and the state of the church, and considered why we must be dispersed.

I'm no better than my fathers I suppose...too much of the world in me, too much compromise....but I want to hear God, believing He has a response to the sad state of our country and church. I am hoping for a voice, [even if it cries from the wilderness],[If I hear it, I will go there...] as to His response to the world-wide encroachment of Islam, and imminently, America.

Will there be a church in the wilderness filled with hope? I think so; though simuntaneously covered in sackcloth; rejected and in sorrow. What a sight.

"Where are the Fathers? Where are the Fathers? Where are the Fathers?...

Pray that they will show up soon.

2010/9/19 16:30
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Quote:
It is difficult to say when the tide began to turn; perhaps when the Church turned her gaze away from Roe v Wade to adamantly protest the murder of the innocents,or perhaps earlier when the flood of immorality rose within the Rock generation, I don't know; but it has. The tide has turned, and is out of control.

Just a comment about the evangelical churches response to the abortion issue during the roe v wade era.

This practice crept up on the church, one for which she was unprepared to handled because it was something done in backrooms/back alleys, something not discussed publicly, only discussed in 'whispers' among women - much like homosexuality was - least of all in mixed company!

In the meantime, there were articles in secular magazines touting the benefits of legalizing abortion. There was NOTHING said from the pulpits because it was considered improper to discuss such an issue in mixed company. Only sluts had ABs. Except for the Catholics, believe it or not, they were raising an early voice in opposition to the procedure! Since this was the case many in the secular world consider this opposition a "Catholic' issue. It took a while before the evangelical community woke up to the awfulness of this procedure.

In response to this ignorance The Christian Action Council was formed in 1979 by Dr. & Mrs. Francis Shaeffer, Dr. & Mrs. Everett Koop, Dr. & Mrs. Harold O. J. Brown, and Ruth & Billy Graham. Their mission was to minister to the needs of those seeking abortions. In doing so, they also worked to educate the people about the seriousness of this procedure. These centers were called Crises Pregnancy Centers; today they are called CareNet. On the heels of this ministry other like-minded ministries sprung up to fill this vacuum.

The church had fallen asleep before abortion moved from the backroom to the respectability of plush offices and medical centers.

Adultery came easier because of the introduction and use of the pill - people could enter into illicit relationships with no fear of pregnancy. Until then STDs were on the wane because church people taught morals and expected people to be moral, to be pure, to refrain from sexual activity until marriage. With widespread use of the pill, the incidence of STDs took a leap as did the divorce rate although this did begin during WW2 when so many WW2 [married] veterans came home from the front as singles because their wives had divorced them. Now people 'played' around and the consequences of trust betrayed destroyed marriages, ending in divorce.

The vast majority of churches, instead of saying "NO!" capitulated to the prevailing sins, saying one must forgive and move on...and now we have apostasy or the worst sort imaginable. It is so bad I see no hope of the evangelical church ever turning to the LORD. If there are any, it will only be a remnant. And how much is a remnant? Very few.

And this all happened in my lifetime....I cannot imagine what wickedness could become so commonplace and accepted in the popular church in the next 63 years as it has in the recent 63 years....I cannot imagine...something HAS to give!

My thoughts..

ginnyrose

2010/9/19 19:51Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

removed by poster - double post

2010/9/19 19:51Profile

A a rock and a hard place.

Deep insight Ginnyrose. At some point we became content with the status-quo surrounding us, and our nation and it's aweful decisions became moot, by forgetfulness, or a passionless compromise that allowed "Them", that faceless hidden seducer of justice, to prevail.

I am not sure what the clencher was, but the cumulitive affect is that America has become the home of every unclean spirit and foul bird. We're in trouble.....!

2010/9/30 20:03

Re:

Quote:
In America, it's safer to be a Quran than an unborn child. --Ben Dupre

wow..that is the absolute truth.

2010/9/30 22:56
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: A a rock and a hard place.

It all begins with 'little things', things that in and of itself may not be so horribly bad or is it?

Who says it is bad?

And why are they bad?

What does the scripture mean when it says to abstain from all appearance of evil?

What is evil? and who decides?

Oh, it is just YOUR opinion! Oh, really!

The things that exist in the gray area - who puts them there? Man's opinions? or is it from God?

Yes, I have certain issues in mind when I wrote this - we have to deal with this, too, and it is so grievous.

ginnyrose

2010/10/1 16:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy