SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God is a girl?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Crux

God is a girl?

The shack like the pagan message bible is some more christian literature ready for the bonfire. It's the whole mother goddess thing again.
Infact these two books are a good measuring stick as to how much your pastor doesn't care about you, and how much that pastor should be kicked out of the church.
The last time I checked it was our FATHER who art in heaven...
What do you think?

2010/9/14 13:22Profile

Re: God is a girl?

"What do you think?

really want to know?.....ok, here:

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things".

Philippians 4:8 (ESV)

2010/9/14 13:40
Crux

Re:

It is good to think upon the fact that God (the Trinity) is all male.
Genesis 18:2
And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

2010/9/14 14:15Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re:

GOD is Spirit, and HE was made
flesh in Christ, the Son of HIS
glory and love!!

2010/9/14 14:26Profile
Crux

Re:

Father(Male) Son(Male) Spirit(Male)
And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

2010/9/14 14:46Profile

Re:

I read The Shack. Wish I had not. It has some of the worst theology of anything I have ever read. The author does not even claim to believe orthodox Christianity, yet it is one of the most popular books among Christians. What a shame. I mean sham.

2010/9/14 16:35

Re: God is a girl?

There are several threads about the SHACK down below, here on the forum. Generally, it has been dubbed, rightfully so, as the New age Pagan guided imagery and cultic fiction that it is.

I don't guess that it is sin to get caught up exploring so called literature like this, but dwelling on it afterwards is a little redundant and negative. Thanks however, for bringing it up again, so we will remember that the primary sign of the last days is deception, and the falling away that first must occur, rather than a roadmap to revival.

The Lake of Fire never stops burning...and true love is to save souls from that flame the only way possible....that they would believe and recieve the Savior Jesus, and His shed Blood for the death they deserve. It is blasphemy to consider Him female. The only female entities in the entire Bible[angelic and heavenly..]are demons.

This manifest oracle that sages THE SHACK is indeed that.

2010/9/14 17:47
Crux

Re:

May the authors of those books get saved and turn from their works if it is still possible for them. <--( I edited this bit because the previous version was not in alignment with the christian attitude I think)
Deuteronomy 12:32
See that you do all I command you; do not add to it or take away from it.
Revelation 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

2010/9/14 18:42Profile

Re:

I did not like the book either, but thankfully the Lord is more merciful and long-suffering than you are apparently.

2010/9/14 19:05
Matthew2323

Colorado

Re:

HomeSkoolDad,

Amen.

In regards to your previous comment about the books popularity, why do you think this book was read on such a large scale? What was the author's point (besides his wicked agenda to re-define God is his image) that resonated with people?

I've read most of it and agree with your shame/sham comment, btw.

Grace and Peace,
Matthew

PS Do you teach your children spelling in skool? :)
PPS If you have a spare moment drop by the forums over at http://www.familymanweb.com/

2010/9/14 19:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy