SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praying according to God's will

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Praying according to God's will

Today I find that I am so grateful to God. Yesterday morning Jesus revealed a spiritual tension between my wife and I that has been like a dam blocking a river for many years. It is something we each were only foggily aware of, but God required something of my wife and she and I found great liberty and freedom to dream Jesus dreams as she willingly responded to God and told Him she would submit to His requirements. Not two days before, in an agony of unknown frustration I had begged God for unity between my wife and I. Jesus spoke directly to her about the issue that was preventing that from happening. As a result, for the first time we were able to be honest with one another about this particular issue, we had not been able to before because we were both blind to what we now think may be a desire God has given to us.

God is able to change hearts...our battle is not with flesh and blood. He answers with swift precision. He knows what we need even before we ask. If we ask anything according to His name, he hears us.

(Knowing the tendency we have to read between the lines, and ignore the clearly stated things, this was not an issue of sin, it was one of purpose and faith.)

2010/9/14 13:00Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: Praying according to God's will

GOD is the Great Reconciler. HE
is always working to reconcile all
things to Himself and to restore
all things {including the union of
a man and his wife!!}
For of HIM and to HIM and through
HIM are all things. AMEN

2010/9/14 14:31Profile