Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - SEPTEMBER 14 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - SEPTEMBER 14 MORNING

I, even I, am he that comforteth you.

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. - Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. - As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you. - Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you.

Thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Another Comforter ... even the Spirit of truth. - The Spirit ... helpeth our infirmities.

God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

ISA. 51:12. II Cor. 1:3,4. Psa. 103:3,14. Isa. 66:13. I Pet. 5:7. Psa. 86:15. John 14:16,17. Rom. 8:26. Rev. 21:4.

2010/9/14 8:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy