Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - SEPTEMBER 12 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - SEPTEMBER 12 MORNING

I have seen his ways, and will heal him.

I am the LORD that healeth thee.

O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my down-sitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. - Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance. - All things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. - He is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom. - He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him: and with his stripes we are healed. - He hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted. - Thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

ISA. 57:18. Exo. 15:26. Psa. 139:1 3. -Psa. 90:8. -Heb. 4:13. Isa. 1:18. Job 33:24. -Isa. 53:5. -Isa. 61:1. Mark 5:34.

2010/9/12 17:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy