SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God be Glorified!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

God be Glorified!

Let's see now. He is 21, his girl not only dumped him but falsly accused him and it put him in jail for a couple of weeks, God got him out. Then his x girl friend came back crying and he listened to her and then she black mailed him saying she was going to call the cops on him if he didnt do exactly what she said.
Had a court date to disclose the claims but the DA got a 30 day extension to if there was more to it since they didn't have enough evidence. Thank You Jesus. He lost his job, God gave him another job but he lost his apartment due to not working for a while and now he is homeless and two days ago someone smashed into his vehicle making it hard and dangerous to drive. Now he is homeless with no job and no home and still has to go back to court. Now that's what I call having a bad day. God come and intervene and be Glorified in this young man's life. In Jesus Precious and powerful Name.

What do you make of this?

2010/9/10 22:02Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: God be Glorified!

Sounds like a GOD-sized problem
in need of a GOD-sent answer to
prayer!!

2010/9/10 23:00Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: God be Glorified!

Is this young man serving the Lord from the heart?

2010/9/10 23:56Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

God is Glorified today. Just talked to him and God has been glorified.

He got up calling out to the Lord how lonely, confused and hurt etc. he was and that he just needed something from God. He had not been following the ways of the Lord. Just began going to Church with his Uncle. But was going down the wide path.

God did a huge unheard of miracle for him today and he is rejoicing. His bank not only dropped all the over draft fees but also the 100.00 that he used. Nothing is impossible with God.

Then driving down the street his supervisor came up and rolled down his window and said as soon as this is dropped we'll get you back to work. Glory to God

Then he ran into some folks from work and he found out there had been families all over praying for him. He was so touched by this. And all sorts of acquaintances were praying. This was besides all of the brethren here.

His vehicle may be totaled and then I guess he can buy it back for a small fee and his Dad's neighbor, a retired mechanic, said he would fix it for free if he will bring in the parts from the wreckers and get it looking good again. And that will provide money for another apt. When God does things He does them fantastically.

Some times we have to get really low, God allows it, before we surrender to Him. He was going down the wide road and he knows it and it burned him really good and he is on the straight and narrow path now. God was faithful to hear our prayers and then his prayer of his great need for God.

He said the Pastor said he changed his message last week and it spoke right to his heart. And he talked about what the Pastor was preaching on in Hebrews on faith and not to lose it.

So tonight I get to go to bed humbly at the feet of Jesus rejoicing and thanking Him for all He has and is doing for this young man.

It is hard on us but it causes great anguish of intercession and at times our faith is tested but God is faithful and in God's time because then it's for real not in my time when he might not have been ready.

Thank the Lord He uses what whatever it takes to bring us to Himself. I feel like saying thank you to the ones who caused all this grief. Cause satan planned it for evil but God used it for good.

And another thing that is so awesome. There was no salvation prayer, no alter call or manipulation. Just a heart crying out to God in his loneliness. He was so high on Jesus he could not stop talking of what God has done for him this day.

Again, thank you all for putting up with me and for all your prayers and love and concern. May God bring Blessings, salvation and revelations upon all. Giving God all the Glory. Amen

2010/9/11 1:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy