SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Mobile home covers or signs, that is the question.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lysa

East TN for now!

Mobile home covers or signs, that is the question.

You know the plastic coverings on the end of mobile homes as they travel to their destination?

Well, this man is a Christian and the city of Tulsa is giving him grief over his Christian signs covering the end of his mobile homes.

Mobile home covers or signs, that is the question
Published: 9/6/2010 2:20 AM

Read more from this Tulsa World article at: http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=16&articleid=20100906_16_A1_CUTLIN929110&archive=yes

2010/9/7 14:04Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Mobile home covers or signs, that is the question.

I wonder how this differs from an 18-wheeler with signs and pictures? Do the owners of the 18-wheelers have to pay a fee to place wording, pictures on their vans?

That pic on the plastic is beautiful.

I admire the man who is willing to take a stand for his faith.

Sounds to me like a case of harassment or censorship.

2010/9/7 17:44Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Mobile home covers or signs, that is the question.

I saw one blogger posted this:

Never trust a business who touts their "Christianity". They always end up being crooks and liars. There's nothing wrong with someone being a Christian and running a business, but if you see them with some Jesus-fish in their logo (or twits like this guy), run away as fast as you can! Good Christians don't feel the need to advertise their faith as a confession of their virtues.

I will admit, sometimes I am skeptical, but I always let the Lord lead me on things like this.

2010/9/7 22:52Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: responses

Ginny, I, too, thought it was a case of censorship, so I thought I'd post it; but only God knows the greed in any man's heart.

MrBillPro, I must admit that I use that same mentality at my house. Isn't it sad that it's come to that (to be wary of people who call themselves Christians and who are selling something)? We studied that at Bible study last night: 1 Cor 5 and 6.

But let me say, I do not know the man or his business!

God bless,
Lysa

2010/9/8 5:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy