Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

this...

Quote:
by pilgrim777 on 2012/2/12 12:21:12

If you really believe the Bible has ALL future events in it, can you tell me what the next 2 events will be?

Isaiah 17 which may very well be apart of WW3. WW3 comes which is not the great tribulation, but some will think it is. I am pre-wrath in my view.

If war breaks out in the Middle East involving Iran/Syria...BEWARE...because it through this that comes a very great war (WW3) as every nation that has a stake in "Middle East Oil" will be there defending their own "Critical National Interests" - Russia/China/SCO who sides with Iran/Syria et-al vs. NATO and allied nations against them.

With a world wide shortage of crude oil because of the global war that follows (resource war), there is little or no fuel left for transport trucks, cars, jets, ocean liners, or any kind of transport...which means little or no food will be delivered to grocery stores or any other goods and services for that matter.

...combine this with epic drought and crop failures and you begin to see what is on the horizon.

Concerning what is coming, I like what David Wilkerson has to say:

There is simply no possible, failsafe way to prepare for what's coming.
Of course, God will prepare His people concerning what to do, how to act wisely, and how to lay aside what is needed. But that should never be the focus of Christ's Bride.

I assure you, if you're making spiritual preparations - getting your heart in order, dealing with sin, calling on the Lord with greater intensity, trusting in His word, building up your faith - then your readying yourself for anything.

You'll be able to face a depression, losses and privations, calamities all around. You'll be ready for all troubled waters, floods, fiery furnaces, persecutions, crop failures, droughts, shortages, sicknesses. But most of all, you'll be ready to hear the trumpet of God in the last hour. You'll be prepared to march into the wedding feast to be untied with Christ.

God has made a covenant to keep and protect those who stay passionately in love with Him. I believe the covenant that God has made with us holds the secret to perfect peace, no matter what storm may come.

There is one more point I want to make concerning the days that are approaching us...

If it is true, that we are at the doorstep to the times of Jacob's trouble, that the Great Tribulation will soon be upon us, then we must sound the alarm to the others to get ready...because the enemy is at the gate, and the trumpet is about to sound!

I feel the Lord gathering up His elect in this hour as a Shepherd divides the sheep from the goats, and the day of His coming is fast approaching.

2012/2/12 17:31Profile

Re: Howdy Pikgrim

Cab't tell what the next two events will be. Can only tell you one future event. That will be when Jesus comes to take us home.

Blaine

2012/2/12 17:34

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy