SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Out with the rabbits and in with the Remnant!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Here you go TKC,

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=19089

2012/10/11 19:57Profile

Re:

Thanks untobabes for finding that. Yes, this notion that the presence of the Lord was departing is something brother Brian and I have spoken about for a number of years now. The sermon last week and the sermon you make reference too is part of what we have been seeing for a number of years now and at the same time we have seen more and more of the remnant believers coming together and finding each other. We discovered that yet again at the conference last week. We are deeply encouraged by the feedback and continue to be encouraged by it...........bro Frank

2012/10/11 22:12
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Re:

Thank you so much for providing the link Untobabes. Blessings to you.

Yes, this is indeed a needed message in this hour. God is jealous for His glory and is looking for a people who will put the glory of God before themselves in everything. I'm truly in awe of the Lord's mercy and forbearance with His people. Whenever i read or muse on the passage in Ezekiel where God comes down to take His glory from the sanctuary I am broken all over again. He is so reluctant to depart but as He told Ezekiel,

Ezekiel 8:6
Furthermore He said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations that the house of Israel commits here, to make Me go far away from My sanctuary? Now turn again, you will see greater abominations.”

It's a sad day indeed when God feels compelled to "go far from His sanctuary". His Spirit will not always strive with man.

May the Lord of Glory, baptize His people afresh in the glory of God. Just as the pillar of cloud went before the children of Israel...Paul wrote in Corinthians that they were "baptized in the cloud and in the sea"...how we need to be baptized in the sea with Christ, a full immersing work of death, burial and resurrection into complete union of position and power of practice with Christ...but also, we need to be baptized into the cloud. The cloud of His glory. Those who have been baptized into His glory have tasted His majesty,partakers of the divine nature, and this is the key to fearing the Lord. Truly seeing Him as He is...."but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is."

Glory to God!

2012/10/12 10:54Profile

Re: Out with the rabbits and in with the Remnant!

I had to chuckle about the title of this thread.

This story reminds me of my old Pastor who had revival back in his day in a Turkey House. God filled that place to overcrowding measures and they had to get out and get something bigger, I think too they were given a building that was either free or didn't cost much.

Thank you brother for sharing this story.

Wow, I just looked at the building, talk about the chief corner stone, that is one massive stone structure, and on a corner. A fortress!

That could really house a lot of rabbits,.....er.....I mean sheep.

The link across the street has been closed. I did a google map search and saw the street in realtime. What a desolate area, I can see why God chose this place. I couldn't see exactly what was across the street, so what is across the street?

2012/10/12 12:15

Re:

Actually, across the street there was a couple of vacant lots and the congregation decided to purchase them ( very cheap:) They may erect a metal building as it is getting very tight in the little building and there is so much youth coming on a Wednesday night ( many kids from drug addicted parents) The little church managed to clothe many of them recently as many of them had no new clothes to go back to school with............bro Frank

2012/10/12 13:48

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy