SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Sarah Palin is our Ezra?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
ManofGod0000

Re:

Humor, Okay!

But, I believe there are some that seriously believe much of what is posted here on the likes of such people...

I am breathing Jimmy, thank you for the correction, but it isn't humorous at all too me.

2010/9/3 0:00Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Even if they did believe such things seriously, in light of all the heresies that have ever been propagated in the history of the world, are such things not rather small in comparison?

2010/9/3 0:03Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Goodness people. LAUGH. The Lord gave you a smile, use it.

Sometimes the best way to deal with life after prayer, is to laugh a bit. It drives the enemy nutty.

Blessings KingJimmy. This made me smile. :-)

2010/9/3 0:13Profile
Renoncer

Re:

Brethren,

On the one hand…
I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
(Ephesians 4:1-3)

On the other hand…
Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
(Galatians 5:26)

But rather…
Let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works
(Hebrews 10:24)

For…
I fear that perhaps when I come I may find you not as I wish, and that you may find me not as you wish--that perhaps there may be quarreling, jealousy, anger, hostility, slander, gossip, conceit, and disorder.
(2 Corinthians 12:20)

And…
By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.
(1 John 3:10)

Doing so…
By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."
(John 13:35)

2010/9/3 2:09Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Sarah Palin is our Ezra?

Ya sure Sarah Palin is not America's Deborah and Obama Barak?

2010/9/3 9:52Profile
Compton

Re:

The point of Jimmy's original post was to laugh a little at himself and to make peace with the rest of brethren here over a heated disagreement.

The thing I've learned from all of this is we aren't really listening to one another. Sure, we hear each others syllables but we aren't so quick to listen to each others spirit.

I marvel what kin thou and thy daughters are: they'll have me whipped for speaking true; thou'lt have me whipped for lying; and sometimes I am whipped for holding my peace... King Lear Act 1 Scene 4

MC

2010/9/3 10:00Profile
Compton

Re:

...and we should acknowledge that humor can mask other motives as well, which I think was the point of warning offered by ManofGod. My point is I perceived that the original post was done to disarm, not arm.

2010/9/3 10:00Profile
jlosinski

North Pole, Alaska

Re:

Thanks for the chuckle ;)

2010/9/3 12:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy