SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Prayer conference call tonight (Tues 24th Aug)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer conference call tonight (Tues 24th Aug)

Tonight we gather together to come before the Lord and cry out to Him that He would move and shake this world for His purposes. We are seeking revival amongst God's people. Come and join us as we beseech the Lord before His throne that He may step down and manifest His presence to those who are called by His name.

Call tonight at 7pm Pacific time(8pm mountain time, 9pm central time or 10pm eastern time) The number is 218-339-2222 and when prompted enter 7729#.

I just want to thank again all the saints who faithfully gather every week to pray for the burden of revival. This is no small thing. As you know, almost all would acknowledge how important prayer is, but very few are faithful to the calling. I am delighted at the faithfulness of the people on this call. They come together every week and cry out with a burden. I believe with all my heart that God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Diligence is not a dramatic or exciting word. It does not pander to the flesh, in fact it works against the instant gratification of the society in which we find ourselves today. Yet Gods remnant people, those whom God has called out, will be and are a diligent people and God will reward them with His presence which is our exceeding great reward.

Brother Edger Reich will share tonight. I look forward to what this dear brother will share.

2010/8/24 15:52
iceman9

New York

Re: Prayer conference call tonight (Tues 24th Aug)

appolus,

Thanks so much for posting this info!

God be with you!
Brian

2010/8/24 17:23Profile

Re:

No problem brother, the brother who is sharing tonight is a dear saint, he was one of the speakers at the New Jersey conference, really looking forward to what he has to share..........brother Frank

2010/8/24 20:13
iceman9

New York

Re:

Yes I heard him at the Indianapolis conference last year. Great preacher!

2010/8/24 21:54Profile

Re: Prayer conference call tonight (Tues 24th Aug)

what a true blessing it was to pray with saints, my dear brother Frank. We all know that God honors the prayers of His children. i love you, neil

2010/8/24 23:41
HeartSong

Re:

It was a blessing to have you join us.

2010/8/25 1:38Profile

Re:

It was a blessing. Last night was powerful. The presence of the Lord was amongst us.........brother Frank

2010/8/25 9:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy