SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Paulicians?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Paulicians?

Does anyone have any book recommendation for History of the Paulicians? I am currently reading The Pilgrim Church and their story is very interesting to me although limited in the book.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/8/21 0:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Paulicians?

Much of the literature and knowledge of these groups was destroyed by the larger false sects that ruled by the sword in those days.

I would be very interested to hear of books on this precious group of God's Church. The Pilgrim Church by B.H. Broadbent is one of the top church history books for the true remnant church that has always existed through Church History.

2010/8/21 1:38Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Well I read on Wikipedia about the Bogomils and just as the author said in the Pilgrim Church the larger state church painted the Paulicians and Bogomils has heretics and Manichaens which seem far from the truth.

Broadbent mentions the Key of Truth as a book of historical value for the Paulicians history and doctrine, I checked out Amazon and its on there for 26.99 for a paperback.

2010/8/21 1:48Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

I don't know anything about this subject but I just looked on ebay and they have some listed and one is $21 dollars and some change.

2010/8/21 8:03Profile
Thess

United States

Key Of Truth ebook -www.ebooksread.com/authors-eng/paulicians/the-key-of-truth-a-manual-of-the-paulician-church-of-armenia-lua/page-3-the-key-of-truth-a-manual-of-the-paulician-church-of-armenia-lua.shtml

2010/8/21 8:17Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

OH Wow thanks so much! You just saved me 26.99 :)

2010/8/21 10:47Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

http://www.archive.org/details/keyoftruthmanual00paul

Here is yet another site that has the book for free except its in a PDF format if you prefer that I would suggest the B/W version because it does single pages and loads faster while the color version is just the color of the paper and two page format.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/8/21 10:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy