Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : I've just joined

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
asinc

New Zealand

I've just joined

My name is Andrew, I live in New Zealand
I went on to this site when I saw a link to Ray Comforts Video on street preaching. Isn't the internet cool.
It was way cool and easy to download.
So I've joined up and hope to find some more good material and maybee some good discussions.

2004/10/26 23:49Profile
rocklife

usa

Re: I've just joined

Hi, Andrew, welcome. Yeah, Ray Comfort has taught me a great deal, especially how to evangelize completely!!! What a blessing and privilege to share about the Lord Jesus Christ with a dying world.

Welcome, this ministry is great, very Christ-centered and bible-based. It's a blessing for me to read from others here.

2004/10/27 2:41Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hi Andrew! Wow, New Zealand- I would love to visit there someday. Glad you found your way here to SI. If you haven't listened to [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels And A Shirt[/url] by Paris Reidhead- I really encourage you to. It's been called the Sermon of the Century!It's also the top downloaded sermon, I believe.

I hope you will be blessed by all that SI has to offer.

Satisfied in Him alone, Chanin

2004/10/27 8:36Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
So I've joined up and hope to find some more good material and maybee some good discussions.

I am glad you already found the ray comfort videos on the site, feel free to check out the paris reidhead, leonard ravenhill, aw tozer and others. Yes there are lots of great discussions and im looking forward to your contributions in them. Welcome to SI.

2004/10/27 9:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy