SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God has such a sense of humor.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

God has such a sense of humor.

First of all I had my plans. They were all interrupted by God's plans! I went to Colorado then to the West Coast to see my family and friends and to escape the heat and bareness of where I have a lil home. I was going to this Church and go to that State and National Park etc,. camping out, taking photographs. Well, it ended up my 10 yr. old grandson came along and it ended up being more about him than what I wanted in the beginning. Many awesome memories for sure. He worked hard and received 4 NP badges and 2 patches. He saw more in the two months gone than in his whole 10 years. We met the most wonderful people. Got to share the love of Jesus everywhere we went. Now I am back in 114' heat index stuck in the house! Had to come home 3 weeks early.

What I have learned. A) I am thankful for my lil home in a place I dont like at all. So many people losing their home.
B) I learned that when I dont tithe it is saying to God, I dont trust You to provide for me. C) I am learning, I cant point the finger at anyone's sin as the Lord shows me where I have been forgiven. Maybe not the same but similar. D) He showed me my calling is to get to know Him more and more and I will fall in love with Him more and more and if I do that I will love others with His mercy and kindness. E) Also, a deeper understanding of resting one day a week to thank Him and to worship Him to cease asking or interceding and the importance it is for me to do that. F) I learned that my ways are not His nor His timing. The people I intercede for are in His hands and His timing and ways of getting the job done is not my business, only to intercede. I am not to fret nor faint. But to trust Him for He is a good God and His goal is to make us a Bride without blemish and He knows how to do that perfectly. G) And when I do trust Him, believe Him I have a lot more peace and joy and it puts a smile on His face and warms His heart. F) Keep walking in forgiveness. Not in condemnation and H) I must pray for those who talk or do evil. There are a lot of evil doers out there and I must come against the evil doing in Jesus Name and pray for their salvation. H) By walking upright as I can with the help of the Holy Ghost I can and repenting when the Light is shinned upon me I can loose and bind in the powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. For our warfare is not flesh and blood but principalities and powers. And God is the Almighty revenger not I. All Glory To God. I just wanted to share. I missed you all here but I did get to read and that was good. Praying for the Texas Revival meeting.

2010/8/14 20:22Profile
knitefall

Re: God has such a sense of humor.

Great testimony!

2010/8/15 0:02Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Thankyou this post :-)

2010/8/15 3:13Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

All glory to God and His faithfulness. We (I) sure missed you. Thanks for sharing. God does have a sense of humor, He chose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. How's if feel to be a foolish thing? ;0)

2010/8/15 9:17Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Missed you too! And being here a lot. Well, it feels good to be Christ's. The most intellectual thing in this world is but foolishness to God. A fool for Christ is where I always want to be. And I am so thankful that He loves me enough to correct me, guide me and His will be done over riding mine! Giving Him all the thanks and the glory for He is good.

2010/8/20 14:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy