SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : American missionaries gunned down for 'preaching Christianity'

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 American missionaries gunned down for 'preaching Christianity'

Taliban terrorists have declared they shot and killed a team of missionaries, including six Americans, because they were 'preaching Christianity.'
Ten members of a medical team, including six Americans, were shot and killed by the Islamic terrorists as they were returning from providing eye treatment and other health care in remote villages of northern Afghanistan, a spokesman for the team said Saturday.

Dirk Frans, director of the International Assistance Mission, said one German, one Briton and two Afghans also were a part of the team that made the two-week trip to Nuristan province. They drove to the province, left their vehicles and hiked for hours over mountainous terrain to reach the Parun valley in the province's northwest. ...

read more: http://www.onenewsnow.com/Church/Default.aspx?id=1116150

2010/8/10 11:45Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re: American missionaries gunned down for 'preaching Christianity'

May these seeds which have been sown from corruption, reap that which is incorruptible. As they go into the earth may life burst forth. May their blood be avenged upon the earth Oh Lord.

2010/8/10 12:35Profile

Re: The American band of martyrs

Back in the 90's, I had a series of visions and Words on the things that would come for America. One was "The End of the American Dream", posted here somewhere down below. The Lord also showed me a true company of Apostolic men that He was going to release. In this vision I saw humble and meek men, assuming men, given authority...such as is not known in the world today. This vision was in several parts, but in one of them, I saw the American band of martyrs.

We stood about in a group of 25 or so, peering very somberly into an area where there was an old wooden crate carrier, often called a "skid". It was small, and simple, the kind that fork lifts get under and move in warehouses to stack material.

The group around it were all Christians, and there was an aire of the sacred and anticipation resting upon all. There was a group of people waiting to step on that little skid, to fullfill a most aweful and glorious task; to take the gospel of Jesus to the lost in the world, in the face of danger...and possible death.

Finally, with a great somberness, the group near the skid stepped on it, and it instantly transported to them to a foreign land, like a "magic carpet", and deposited them there. Then I witnessed the most dreadful sight. They were slaughtered,cut apart by enemies. there was a lot of blood.

The blood was washed off of the skid by an invisible fountain, and I watched as it was transported directly back into the very same meeting. Again, another group waited by, to take their place in service to their God, fully aware at the possible cost to them.

They too, were transported to lands overseas, butchered, their blood cleansed from the skid, and the skid returned to that most holy and somber meeting...over and over again.

Again, another group came forward. they were a Christian Musical group. They stepped onto the same skid, waiting their fate, with much trembling. They too were murdered for their testimony.

Behind me, a voice rang out with chrystal clarity..[ I believe the voice of an angel...but it was surely the Lord..]..."THE AMERICAN BAND OF MARTYRS!"

I believe this dedicated band of believers knew full well the risks that they took, and counted the costs thouroughly before stepping up to this holy endeavor. If we remain faithful unto obedience, we will meet them someday.[HALLELUJAH!]

I also believe the Lord was saying that even in worldly America, there will be a testimony in fullness, and many will count the very steep costs, and go forth with the word of Life for the sake of those destined for death.

These are the first fruits of these end times.

2010/8/10 13:46

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy