SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : My son is very sick please pray

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

My son is very sick please pray

Please pray for my son. He is really sick tonight, high fever and difficult breathing. Going to the doctor. Please pray for him as the Lord gives you leading, his name is Tyler.

Thank you
mj

2010/8/10 2:14Profile
learn

Re: My son is very sick please pray

I pray that your son, Tyler will be healed completely.

2010/8/10 2:19Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: My son is very sick please pray

MaryJane,

How is your son by now? Did the doc say he has a virus? I had it, too, last week and recovered quite nicely, PTL! This virus is everywhere here in our community.

How is your mother? Has she come to the LORD?

Love,
ginnyrose

2010/8/10 8:13Profile
Nellie

Re:

Touch Tyler, Father, in Jesus Name, and give Maryjane your Strength.

2010/8/10 9:53Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Thank you to those who prayed for my son. This morning he is doing a little better. He is breathing more easily and his temperature is down now to 100 which is much better then the 103.1 it was last night. He is been having breathing treatments and we are now waiting to see his own doctor this morning very soon here. Please continue to pray for him and my other two boys who are at home beginning to show symptoms as well.

Ginnyrose: thank you for asking after my mom. She is home from the hospital now waiting on some tests results from the biopsy they did on her liver. Sadly she still clings to her Catholic traditions through all of this but I continue to pray and I will keep sharing with her each opportunity the Lord gives me to.

2010/8/10 10:55Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy