SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for my parents

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Prayer for my parents

My mom and dad are going through some rough things in their marriage and there is talk of divorce. My dad is ready and willing to work on the relationship while my mom is reverting to a harden heart determined not to be hurt by my dad ever again. This hard heart is what is stopping the progress of counceling and the building of their relationship. I don't know why all of this is happening I am mainly concerned for my 7 year old brother who ultimately would have to live through this mess. My prayer is that Christ soften my mom's heart in this that the relationship would be healed through Christ to bring Him glory, Honor, and praise and from all of this that my parents would be able to minister to other couples that are struggling and in need of help. All prayers are appreciated may Love and compassion be shown in this situation.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/7/28 3:08Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Prayer for my parents

Matthew,

My heart goes out to you. If only....

My brother is in a similar situation as your dad...now his 13 YO DD questions the existence of God...LORD have mercy! so much grief in this world...wonder that God does not weep?!

Yes, will pray!

ginnyrose

2010/7/28 6:40Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy