PosterThread

Whoa! Carpet Time Needed

http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33506&PN=1

http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33510&PN=1

2010/7/27 23:01
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Whoa! Carpet Time Needed

Which articles are you referring to? I could not open these links as posted although I could open the website...

2010/7/28 6:54Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Ginnyrose,

I followed link of the first one and I was able to read the article. It was by Deanna Harris. I didn't read all of the article, it's quite long, but it does concern the American economy.

Maybe I will read it all, but not right now.

2010/7/28 8:12Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Whoa! Carpet Time Needed

I read both words without difficulty. I know that difficult times are coming to the USA. Sin is the reason why. However God has shown me that if I focus on Him I don't need to worry about what is about to come on the world, pray for it yes, but not worry, because He hides us in the cleft of the rock.

Mat 6:25 ¶ Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

2010/7/28 9:10Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy